23/24 MD22 - Sevilla FC (1) vs Osasuna (1)

how do u guys rate agoume so far? i think hes been alright

1 Like

Yeah, Isaac gonna be worth €20M+ in the summer at this rate, spark of light within this squad !!

1 Like

And two footed he is in the end. That was quality and confident finishing with his right.

My basic demand for any modern striker.

3 Likes

The last four goals we as a club have scored have all been through Isaac Romero

3 Likes

hopefully we dont let him go too early :pray::pray: a shame we couldnt start the season with him

2 Likes

:goat:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/OptaJose/status/1751668885269434417?t=4WUki--pBz7-xwI2xN7VIQ&s=19

4 - Isaac Romero is the first player to score four goals in his first five appearances for Sevilla in all competitions since at least the 2014/15 season, scoring all four goals from just six shots on target. Instinct

3 Likes

Marcao likes this kid

2 Likes

That’s two great balls by Marcao today. And twice the linesman got Issac offside incorrectly.

4 Likes

Man…anytime Marcao goes down I am afraid he is out since he seems to made of glass.

2 Likes

QSF needs to tell the other strikers to be looking for Marcao glory passes also and to make Isaac runs

4 Likes

I am buying all of Isaac’s Gol Balls. Here is to him hopefully making me go broke!

3 Likes

Really impressive half! Played well. Osasuna were very poor and can see why they not won away for ages. We will take that though!

Isaac the man again. Great finish!

4 Likes

Decent first half. Thought we played well and controlled the game. Osasuna showed very little from an attacking point of view and you can see why they’ve not won away for so long. That’s not taking anything away from us though.

Isaac absolutely superb. A well taken goal and getting in behind their defence and causing problems a few times and of course could have scored again were it not for their keeper. Four goals in five appearances for him. YEN at African Cup of Nations looks like an absolute blessing.

Let’s hope we keep it up second half and get what would be a huge win.

4 Likes

Pretty equal game. We got the difference maker tho in our own new young man. The most positive development of this season. Man that makes me happy. Vamos Isaac :clap:

I believe he had a 15m contract buy out for now. Couple more goals and you really need to protect him and up his quickly. Please let us be able to build something with him in it going forward.

5 Likes

its kind of crazy that i can see ocampos getting benched when yen comes back. he hasnt shown up, while isaac is stealing the show. and since we have 2 strikers up top with ocampos playing out of position, i really dont know where else he could fit.

maybe he could be in for suso, although suso has been incredible for our creativity and i dont see him getting benched

3 Likes

It might sound crazy, but I honestly think Ocampos would be an excellent right back. Even to the point that I would consider him top-5 maybe top-3 right back of the entire league if he converts.

3 Likes

I’ve thought this for a while. Maybe not as a typical right back, but since we’re playing with a 3/5 back, I think he could certainly put in a shift at RWB

2 Likes

i can see what ur getting at. he has the pace and the passion, but i think he’d need to develop some defending skills. hed fit as an attacking rb but hed be a huge liability without the proper skills for defending

2 Likes