23/24 MD21 - Sevilla FC at Girona

1 Like

Girona Away, Osasuna Home then Rayo Away, no easy run of games by any means but it would be nice to start getting a few wins on the board, we’ve got a set of games against Almeria, Celta, Getafe, Las Palmas and Mallorca in March / April before the Derby where we really need to be Winning… Going to be a tough few months, the easier we make it for ourselves now the better. Finishing the season against Athletic Bilbao and Barcelona means we need to get the work done Early for me, sod having to play FCB needing a Win to stay up.

2 Likes

Sunday is Hannibal’s birthday! I hope he gets the gift of a debut

4 Likes

Very very tough game. They had a good victory in the cup as well. I think they have lost just once this season and that was to Real Madrid.

Not expecting anything but I do think we will play a better after morale boosting cup win.

Hoping for Alaves to get a result against cadiz though. I hope we not going into this one in the bottom 3.

1 Like

Yeah my fear is it could go to the wire.

We left ourselves in a hole and we have many top teams still to play.

We need another run like last year to pull clear but I’m not expecting that great run again. I think we will survive but I have a feeling we will be looking over our shoulder right to the end.

1 Like

Nyland returns, and Hannibal makes his 1st matchday squad.

Januzaj is left, Soumare is suspended (yellow cards), while Gudelj, Acuña & Salas are out injured.

4 Likes

Got a good feeling about this game, I think we will win.

4 Likes

Girona fans will be rocking in their stadium at the start of the game against us if Almeria pull off the shock win at Real Madrid.

Jordan :open_mouth:

1 Like

Jordan? WTH :sob:

Jordan’s last-last-last chance??

He’s the bar at this point. Perhaps to alleviate pressure to the youngsters… “don’t be worse than him and you’ll do fine.”

1 Like

Bar Jordan though I’m happy with that team. I like the balance and it’s strong defence too. Let’s hope for more Isaac magic and ocampos to turn up in good form too.

1 Like

glad we have navas back, been missing some of the experience he brings to our play.

interesring choice with joan jordan. its weird id imagine him third choice behind raki and lamela but we will see how it goes

lets give it our all and grab some points

You’d think how bad can Jordan be, he might just play along. January window is open, if he has a stand out game, can we get rid of him? I wouldn’t have done it but he’s here now.

2 Likes

honestly hes not even that bad we just have a lot of stronger players in the same position

Vamos Sevilla!

Another 3CB set with Isaac starting … I like it

is this real

Loving Romero :slight_smile:

1 Like