23/24 MD17 - Sevilla FC at Granada

1 Like

New manager bounce hopefully see us to a big win here?

Here’s hoping! Vamos Quique! Vamos mi Sevilla! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m hoping for a new manager bounce.

The mess we’re in right now and missing so many players and leaders, I’m not very confident even against Granada.

We can only hope for the best as we desperately need a win in this one!

2 Likes

Win this one, Bryan will be thinking about frankfurters and lederhosen and be too distracted to score.

4 Likes

Come on guys get the 3 points!

2 Likes

I could only hope that QSF recognizes where the issues are in defence. Damn near every single player that started in that backline last game can’t be trusted defensively. I think it’s a good time to bring in Gattoni, cause we might need Gudelj in the midfield, as Sow was also added to the injury list.

Outside of personal bias, i at least need to see Suso (or even Januzaj) start in that front 4. Oliver can’t carry the creative burden on his own, and Ocampos is (very) slowly starting to realize he needs to transition into a provider. We finally have a DM in Soumare that could bring the ball forward, but severely lack any sort of magic to turn that into chances.

Predicted XI (4-2-3-1): Dmitrovic; Juanlu, Gattoni, Ramos, Pedrosa; Gudelj, Soumare; Suso, Oliver, Ocampos; En-Nesyri.

4 Likes

I’m excited for this game. We have renewed optimism now. Let’s do this guys!

4 Likes

Should I ask why we suddenly have only 13 first team players for tomorrow or have I missed something?

For those not in the know about the lesser known Cantera players called up tomorrow…

Dario - Right Back
Ibra Sow - Winger / Striker
Diego Hormigo - Left Back
Lulo Da Silva - Centre Mid
Capi - Attacking CM / Winger

6 Likes

i hope ibra sow gets some playtime. hes been great for our youth team

2 Likes

many many injuries

5 Likes

Hopefully your obsession with Gattoni pays off :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just gonna go ahead and make a modest prediction. 7-0 Sevilla. Kike Salas scores all 7. I have spoken.

3 Likes

It’s time for QSF to do the resurrection shuffle :joy:

5 Likes

sofascore says theyll be set up in a 3 5 2

3 Likes

Let’s go! Yeah I expect a different formation. Looking at that lineup 3-5-2 is likely.

4 Likes

With Rakitic missing, this is probably the best we can do. Rak needed a break anyway.

3 Likes

Im up for this one! Tonight im in Sevilla. And the cruz campos are flowing nicely! Vamos

7 Likes

ive noticed lots of long balls so far