23/24 MD15 - Sevilla At Mallorca

Larin 1-0. Good strike.

There’s no pleasure watching this team at the minute

Good strike by the lad. Fair play.

1 Like

Come on boys. Let’s get the goal back.

Doesn’t look good for Lukebakio. Just what we need is another injury

Lukebakio got a knock on the knee. He’s out. Injury list getting bigger.

1 Like

Januzaj gonna pull the strings to keep us together.

1 Like

Thought it wasn’t as hard at first but good catch from Rajkovic.

Gotta be a penalty, their defender was draped all over YEN, but apparently you can do that now in the box.

Gets booked for dissent

3 Likes

We are really struggling against a team that is on paper worse than us.
What a shower of shit we have become.

2 Likes

Im tuning in for the 2nd half… hope ww get a goal.

1 Like

That’s frustrating. Definitely a penalty, abnormal amount of hugging. Nesyri’s rage is fair but uncontrollable. Fueling the Ref for the worst.

2 Likes

Very uneventful, not a good watch.

YEN should have been given a pen there. Though we are down one, the boys are attacking and getting off some decent shots. We need to land one shortly after restart, before Rafa Mir comes on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

2 Likes

I guess a fair result.
Struggle to create chances even though Mallorca didn’t do any meaningful pressing, giving us time and space.
It’s the consequence of doing nothing on the mid and front court since 2020, plus a Covid.
Who to blame? Monchi? Castro? Lope? I guess all (yes I blame Monchi)
Might as well hibernate until July next year.

1 Like

Oh I also give some blame to Monchi. Anyway, I missed the first half, but did see the penalty shout. If that isn’t a penalty, the strikers have no chance in the future of this league.

Where is it going to come from?

I have been amazed at how we have come back in the past, out of the blue. But that luck that needs to happen time and again, is bound to fail.

A corner, a miracle goal?

Gudelj long range? We have players like him or rakitic that can hit them from outside the box.

We didn’t play bad. I feel we unlucky to be behind. We created chances and defended well overall. We controlled possession for large spells.

Unfortunately we just not ruthless enough in final 3rd and they scored a good goal. It will be tough 2nd half as they don’t concede many and they have what they want and going to park the bus.

We need to be patient but we have the players to still get something here. Hopefully we can still get at least a point tonight.

Vamos mi sevilla!

Pedrasa deflection off of YEN