23/24 - MD10: Sevilla FC vs Real Madrid

1 Like

It will be interesting to see how we get on given we only narrowly lost to Barca the other week. Would absolutely take a stolen point in this one. It was only two or three years ago we was half expecting a Win against Puta Madrid.

One of my favourite memories was the game we Won with that late Stevan Jovetic goal.

5 Likes

Yes I’m also excited for this match. Thing about Barça is that lots of teams only narrowly losing versus Barcelona or getting draws even. This Barça is just very beatable especially when they were missing Frenkie.

Real Madrid isn’t super convincing either. Mostly Bellingham saving them with goals of which some have been quite lucky.

Maybe time to put Soumaré on Bellingham and make his life sour all game.

Hope we can contain him and Vini and I think it’s fair to smell chances if we can do that. Big if.

Rodrigo isn’t the elite player and they have no longer Benzema to save them.

Hope Diego Alonso directly got to instill the believe that we can beat them. And we atleast have the approach to hurt them bad.

4 Likes

Do we see this if Ramos scores?
ramos_reuters_647_011517051333

3 Likes

Can you imagine though!!! :joy::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::cow:

3 Likes

Huge game. New manager and it’s a big one for the players and fans. We need a big statement win to kick start us. It will be tough but we have the players to hurt real on our good day. Vamos!

7 Likes

Let’s start with not being involved negatively in all our goals conceded :roll_eyes:

Half-joking.

3 Likes

i kind of feel bad that we threw diego alonso straight into an extremely tough matchup for his first game as coach lmao

real madrid look intimidating going forward through the whole season, bellingham is going to give us a hard time for sure. sergio ramos will have to be a key performer in our defense during the game

i really hope diego alonso gets our attack worked out.

4 Likes

Diego Alonso not afraid. Huge game for Soumaré, gotta break em down. Gudelj and Ramos at the heart of defense. The three strikers perfect for the counters.
Let’s see if we can make it work on the field.

Vamoss mi Sevillaaa!

3 Likes

Soumaré gets the start, a bit ballsy, but I’ll take guts over Suso and Joan Jordan any day

2 Likes

The fact Bellingham has already done it to us twice makes me think he’s been looking forward to this game. I need all of the dark arts from Ramos & Acuña on this one. Hopefully Soumare doesn’t get an early yellow, but i bet he still gets the La Liga treatment for winning the ball. Right of passage?

Huge task for Alonso, but also tempers the expectations a bit. Either way, it’s the Pizjuan, and it better not be 5 in a row for La Mierda. Vamos mi Sevilla !! :muscle:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Exactly. At least it shows more coherency in the plan. Execution we will have to see. But indeed Mendi would have put a completely out of context Suso or Jordan in there.

2 Likes

:expressionless:

1 Like

My man this is no game for Suso.

And if he enters and scores the winner, I’ll call my future dog Suso and Chris might too?

2 Likes

third kits looking great tho. we havent used them until today have we?

1 Like

oh my fault thats real

1 Like

Alright they atleast called it, not by much, but they did.

My stream is of as much quality as Nyland.

1 Like

:face_in_clouds:

1 Like

my goodness this is nonsense.

2 Likes