23/24 MD 24 - Sevilla FC (1) vs Atletico Madrid (0)

2 Likes

Gudelj is back in training.

2 Likes

How are we lining up for this?

I’d expect:

Nyland

Navas Bade Ramos(sadly) Acuna

Soumare

OT   Sow

Ocampos

Isaac YEN

2 Likes

I think Quique sticks Acuña at LCB, and Ocampos as a wingback again.

This just smells like the typical 1-0 loss, with another backpost goal by Llorente. That or Griezi stunts on us… :joy: :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

A lot more optimistic after our last win and now the partnership of Isaac and YEN. We have some quality up front and a good root to goals.

The defence is a worry but overall we will score enough goals to get enough points. Hard game this but we capable of getting a point,

Vamos Sevilla!

5 Likes

I am already tired of Quique Sanchez Flores, let’s go next. It’s been two months already, desperately need some change here no?

Joking (for about 85% here) but I don’t know what it is.

I’ll be watching and cheering to get a result against Atletico but my head says “no”.

Anyway in Isaac we Trust :pray:
Gotta thank QSF for that at least.

3 Likes

7 Likes

So no Kike Salas, Gudelj, Rafa Mir, New guy whose name I’ve forgotten, Lukebakio (is he dead?), Mariano, Nianzou, or Marcão.

2 Likes

Agoumé

4 Likes

Well yes but I’m used to the main 25. :joy:

1 Like

Why didn’t he just pick the name Muzambo, now I always think about this

3 Likes

4 Likes

Vamos mi Sevilla!

3 Likes

Feeling so confident I placed an 8 dollar bet today!

1 Like

I’d take a draw if you offered it. We’d be four clear of Cadiz which would give us a breathing space of at least two results.

2 Likes

Feel like there’s room to sneak something. Witsel is solid and great for them but overal the backline with Hermoso and Gabriel Paulista. Not the strongest Atletico has had in times.

Curious if overall we can be competitive here, their win vs Madrid was impressive they do the unexpected so well. And so was their draw vs Madrid actually.

2 Likes

On good faith

1 Like

Chinese New Year of the Water Dragon is this our time?

2 Likes

I feel like today will be a great day!

1 Like

ocampos playing as an attacking lb :flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes