23/24 Copa del Rey - Sevilla FC at Atlético Astorga FC

Sevilla FC travel ~600 kms to Astorga, population 11,000, on Wednesday for the next round of the Copa Del Rey. Astorga is a town located in the province of León, which is situated in the autonomous community of Castile and León, Spain in the northwest part of Spain and is known for its rich history, cultural heritage, and architectural landmarks.

Atlético Astorga FC is currently in the 5th division of Spanish football which is the same as Sevilla C. They are currently 14th in the table on 12 points after 13 matches. Astorga previously beat Andorra, 1-0 to advance to this leg of the Copa Del Rey.

Event Date/Time -

Home Ground

Estadio La Eragudina
Capacity - 2000

Map

1 Like

Piqué’s team, no? Happy to see him flounder, if so. Never been a fan…

2 Likes

What channel can I watch this game on?

1 Like

It’s free to watch here

You will need to change your ip address to Spain, use a vpn to watch it in the UK.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Please let Gattoni play. Just shocking that he’s been so firmly benched since arriving. I almost am starting to wonder if there are serious interpersonal issues there (ie. He’s a prick to everyone in the locker room, coaches included)

4 Likes

I don’t think so. On the SFC videos and photos you see him joking around with the players.

3 Likes

Surely we can put out a reserve side and rest most of the first team for this?

3 Likes

I think those are ruled out as well, he seems good guy, good mentality I don’t think it’s different behind the scenes.

If he doesn’t play even tonight’s game. He might just suck. I still want to believe he’s good, but we can’t seem to find out more.

3 Likes

Just hoping that there are no new injuries playing on a frozen plastic pitch in temps below 0c :cold_face:

3 Likes

We kinda struggled with Quintanar, let’s hope this one goes better.

3 Likes

Oh no, Brian the prophet reporting for duty.

jack black salute GIF

2 Likes

Oscar would be in his element :grin:

1 Like

Looks like Coach is experimenting with a different lineup. Official feed shows it as 2-3-2-3, but I suspect that isn’t what it looks like in reality

1 Like

Can’t watch this one live. So vamos!

1 Like

3-4-3 apparently.

2 Likes

Ramos from the spot - Januzaj brought down in the box.

1-0

5 Likes

Gattoni with a good header following a corner

2-0

6 Likes

Gattoni showing some stuff. Maybe he will be able to break into the rotation.

4 Likes

Nice one. Good to see Gattoni play and get a goal for his confidence. Vamos!

4 Likes