2023 Sevilla FC Preseason Friendly Chats

Augustinsson got injured in the warm-up. Replaced by Kike Salas.

1 Like

Great couple of chances from Delaney.

2 Likes

Also Rakitić is playing at CB, in order for P. Ortiz & Delaney to be tested at CM. Thank you Mendi :pray:

2 Likes

I was about to post that it looked like Raki at CB, but I thought my eyes deceived me. Is Pedro O. a midfielder? If so i makes sense. He played CB against Cordoba.

2 Likes

I wonder if Cueta took the ferry over or did they fly? haha

2 Likes

Pedro Ortiz is a defensive midfielder normally.

3 Likes

I like their crest:

2 Likes

I get kinda the same vibes regarding Tecatito as we often see with Oliver: they try and definitely add some energy and pace to the team, but the end-product could definitely be better.

Oscar still needs to show something more. Not been impressed with him so far these two games.

2 Likes

Tecatito-goal. High pressure from Oscar who robs the ball, passes to Teca who buries it.

4 Likes

Right on cue

2 Likes

And Rafa Mir makes it 2

3 Likes

Yeah, the curse of criticism :sunglasses: And straightaway Oscar almost scores.

4 Likes

Lamela with the assist, I think.

3 Likes

Pretty poor goal keeping there.

2 Likes

I feel the same. He doesn’t look like the ‘protagonist’ in the attack.

2 Likes

Goal for Ceuta. Not sure what happened there, but both Teca and Kike Salas got caught high up and then Raki looked to be drawn out of position. This opened up a highway down our left wing.

2 Likes

Juanlu looked nice going forward. Didn’t get tested too much at the back, but did make a nice challenge in the box.

It’d be a crime if we let Tecatito leave this summer. He can carve up defences in so many ways.

Feel like we scored 2 cheap goals. I’m looking forward to what Rony Lopes has to offer.

2 Likes

Mostly same XI. Only Montiel replacing Kike, and David Gil for Dmitrovic.

2 Likes

Rafa… passed the ball? :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Tecatito took it well, with a defender in front he lifted the ball in, 3-1

2 Likes