2023 Europa League - Sevilla FC vs Roma

With penalties a real possibility Rafa Mir is not a good choice right now, maybe Papu for a final appearance?

2 Likes

Navas and Telles (injured) off for rekik and montiel.

1 Like

Well played Navas. Telles recovered decently as well. Good shifts Montiel and Rekik for the final stretch

5 Likes

Telles I get but Navas looked fine, perhaps with an eye on penalties?

Mou briefing El Sha right there so he’ll come on for the final 15, if he finds form could be lethal.

2 Likes

Would love a goal about now

2 Likes

My stream is 3-4 mins behind, anyone has a more LIVE stream?

1 Like

This is so tense. If this goes pens, don’t know what will happen. Really is squeaky bum time now!

I think mine is with little delay, seems like Mourinho keeps it tactical where ours is more Motivational. Probably more included but that’s what it looked like

Nene02.com scroll close some adds, bottom corners and scroll down find the Sevilla logo, one click and scroll up again.

What bs is this tho?

1 Like

Way to stop the break ref

That was a horrible call against Fernando. If anything is a foul against him.

3 Likes

Matic with a late tackle and guy running into Erik and gets a free kick saving them from a break. The double disadvantage play.

2 Likes

They really want their pens, eh? Even the commentators on my stream are incredulous on this decision

1 Like

Runs into an elbow and gets a call? Mourinho w/ his specials tricks.

1 Like

The future of where this club going in positive direction heavily relies on this last 10 mins and maybe pens. Hope we can dig it out again.

2 Likes

I like Bono v Patricio though

1 Like

If that’s the case I take it, They don’t have Yassine Bono

5 Likes

Rekik adopted the gestures quickly.

Mourinho’s antics in full flow again! Lol