Januzaj 4 1 0 134’
Carmona 8 1 0 538’
Gatonni 6 1 0 540’
Lopes 24 5 5 1739’
Delaney 6 0 0 329’
Salas 1 0 0 82’
Romero 28 4 5 1962’
4 Likes

Think we can turn a “profit” on Rony Lopes after all these years? Sorta still doubt it, and especially if you consider all the years of hassle involved… moreover, I don’t have it in front of me, but I suspect he’s out of contract this summer or soon thereafter…

1 Like

Good reminder that Gattoni is coming this summer, one piece of good news for the summer…

1 Like

Profit, hell no. Bought for 25 Million Euros. Market Value is currently 4. His contract ends summer 2024 so he’s in his last year. I suspect we will try to transfer again or mutually dissolve or loan again. Can’t imagine he makes the squad even though he is only 27.

1 Like

Yeah, profit I meant more in the sense of being more valuable today than he was last summer, so perhaps we can offload him this summer for real this time, instead of opting for the last in a long string of loans…

1 Like

Market value of 4, bloody hell. Probably the worst signing ever, but given his performance in Ligue 1 this season I’d give him half a season. I know the quality of Ligue 1 can be pretty shit but 5 goals and 5 assists would put him joint top scorer and assist provider for Sevilla in La Liga.

Interesting fact: Gueye already has 3 assists in 6 appearences, making him the top assists provider.

Maybe just dangle Lopes around and see if other clubs would bite, if not then let him run his contract down or terminate it if the Club can afford it.

Aside from Gatonni and the Cantera the others are just deadweight, how long did we sign Januzaj for again?

3 Likes

1 Like

I actually disagree on this point. I actually find Ligue 1 quite a good watch.

2 Likes

My bad on poor choice of words. Ligue 1 is exciting with 1 to 2 teams which seriously challenge the top three every year, this year it’s Rennes and Lens, Lille is never far behind even after the title winning team was dismantled.

2 Likes