Want to visit

Hello! I am visiting sevilla 13 till 18th december. Would love to watch a game!! Where and when do i buy a ticket and is there a place supporters meet before the game?

Hi Saskia,
It looks like the 15th game against Villarreal is at home. Tickets normally go on sale about 2 weeks or so before the match on the Sevilla website. If you show up around the stadium before hand there will be a ton of supporters out. Most of the folks here end up at Cerveceria Europa.

1 Like

Thanks!!! Well maybe i see you Guys around! Ohhh and which number of place in stadion is good if i buy a ticket? I rather be in between the loud supporters than family places.

@sevilla_spurs @Brian Can ya’ll help here?

1 Like

As Chris says on Sunday 15th December Sevilla are at home to Villarreal kick off is 18:30.
Keep checking this link for tickets. Entradas | Sevilla FC Tickets bought on-line can either be collected at the ticket office or you can print them at home.
One point to note when buying on-line is that you will be asked to insert your DNI number (Spanish ID number), just put your passport number in this box and you will be ok.
If you want to be with the “loud” fans try and get a ticket in the lower tier of Gol Norte but don’t expect to be sitting down, most fans will be standing on the seats in this area.
Good luck.

1 Like

I have my ticket for the game!! Gol north!
Thanks for the help! Looking forward to it!

Thanks again
Saskia

1 Like