Sevilla tickets

I’m over in Seville for a few days this month and the Sánchez Pizjuán happens to be next to my hotel. I’m after tickets for the Celta Vigo game, could anyone please point me in the right direction?

1 Like

Keep looking at the Sevilla fc site here https://www.sevillafc.es/entradas Any tickets for general sale will appear there 1-2 weeks before the game.
This being the first home game of the season I would think that they will be in high demand, Even if none are available at first glance It’s well worth it to keep checking right up to the day of the game, odd tickets will keep popping up as season ticket holders who are not attending sell their seat back to the club.
If you do manage to find one online the form will ask you for a DNI number . Put your passport number in this box.
Good luck.

1 Like

Tickets for the Celta game are on sale from today.

1 Like

@Sevillastoke see @Brian’s note.

I’m trying to find tickets for the Barca away game,. Preferably the away end but I’m having no luck. Any idea where the best place to get tickets for away games ?

The only place to buy in the sevilla fans away section will be from the Sevilla fc web site, or in person at the Sevilla fc stadium. They will not go on sale to until much closer to the day of the game.

To be honest most Sevilla fans who do travel to away matches boycott this fixture due to the high price charged to away fans for this view. (I think it was €70 last season)

Entradas_Visitantes_campnou

I would buy a ticket from the camp nou on the day and chose a position along one of the long sides.

1 Like

How big of a risk would it be to fly from Ireland and try and buy 2 tickets?

Once the date and time for this game is confirmed you will be able to buy in advance here

Shouldn’t be more than another couple of weeks, as you will see on the link above tickets for Barca v Villareal on the 24th sept are already on sale.

I can’t see our game being a sell out so there should be some left on the day.

1 Like

For sale one (electronic) ticket to Sevilla-Atletico next Sunday 2.11.2019. Sector F14 close to the field and Sevilla Ultras. Don’t want any extra, the purchase price same as I paid, 60 euros. Br Marko, Finland

1 Like