Matchday 7: Sevilla vs Real Sociedad [2019-20]

Recorded a short (< 5 min) post-match summary. I passed out after recording this, but i’ll post it here. A work in process, so we’ll see how this goes.

SEV 3-2 RSO: Post-Match Commentary

Edit: Updated audio file. Hope it works. Hope y’all didn’t hear the previous rough draft. :wink:

2 Likes

Vaclik has been terrible on one-on-ones this season, don’t remember he stopped any clear cut chances. He moved his hand away from the ball on Benzema’s header last week, should have saved it. He can learn a lot from Oblak who saved a much more harder Benzema header this week.

2 Likes

I enjoyed your commentary. Was a great analysis of where we currently at! I’m very optimistic as I think the good things we doing are outweighing the bad. I totally agree with you about De jong though. I like the guy and can appreciate his hard work and his aerial presence. However, we need a striker whose gonna score goals and is also more mobile and on same wavelength as his team mates.

It’s not working out and we need to give either Munir, Chicharito or Dabbur a go. Lopetegui needs to change this and stop with his blind loyalty and stubbornness over this situation. Apart from that I’m relatively happy with the team and with Lopetegui’s set up in midfield and defence.

Also, I think an audio commentary is a cool idea. It would be nice for us all to listen to each other’s views at end of match. Good job mate!

Sid Lowe’s game of the season . . .

1 Like