Matchday 7: Sevilla vs Real Sociedad [2019-20]

What a goal Ocampos!! Let’s get it!

1 Like

61’ - Óliver OUT. Jordán IN.

There’s so much space that can be so easily exploited. It only we had another pacey attacker that we could play…

If we don’t get the 3 points here, I swear…

Yeah we dominated but we can’t kill it off! I’m always worried when it’s only a 1 goal lead!

1 Like

We’ve had like 4-5 promising counters in the last 5 minutes. How are we not capitalizing on these?

70’ - Ocampos OUT. Pozo IN.

Mudo about to come in and lead these counterattacks? Lord help us…

A typical move by lope!

And again… more threats from the guys in green. We’re just begging to get pegged back right?

79’ - Banega OUT. Mudo IN.

Great sub by lope! Haha!

1 Like

80’ - Mudo scores. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Happy days!

Hey guys, there’s a tall guy in there who’s really in need of a goal. Can y’all at least pretend that you’re trying to pass him the ball?

1 Like

Jesus Christ! Why we never make things easy for ourselves?

1 Like

86’ - Portu makes it 3-2. He loves to score against us.

A deserved win but it should never have been that close!

1 Like

3 points at last. Although a 3-2 scoreline, it wasn’t pretty. Horrendous defending on both sides. Extremely poor finishing, and amateur attacking displays on our end. Shit was stressful to watch. :sweat:

1 Like

We definitely missing Carriço at the back. I fear for us at nou camp defending like that. However, on plus side we were better going forward and now we starting to score my goals. It’s typical that now we lost the defence and gained the attack. We need both together.

However, like I said before I’m encouraged by this squad. I think we in for a good season. To be honest bar the last 30 minute collapse at eibar I have been relatively impressed by us. We have 13 points from 21. It could have been better but it’s a decent start. Hopefully this is the start of us going on a win streak at home.

Back to Europa league now and chance for another home win! Before a very tough match at Barca. However, at least they will most likely be without Messi!

1 Like