M34: Sevilla vs. Eibar [2019-20]

Dislocated hopefully but could be broken.

Get well soon, lad.

Holy shit what a finish. Ocampos with a save and Navas with a clearance off the line!

1 Like

Phew…

2 Likes

I didn’t even get to see the final chance, just heard the commentator screaming “and it’s driven across goal”. Had a small heart attack, checked the result and it said 1-0 FT.

Thanks Chris, sounds mental.

1 Like

Game-winning goal & game-winning save. God bless Ocampos.

Get better soon Vaclík. :pensive:

3 Likes

Wow what drama! So Vaclik comes off, Ocampos takes the keeper shirt and saves a shot from the Eibar KEEPER. Rebounded shot saved off the line by Navas. Wow, not sure I have ever seen anything like that!

3 Likes

Another win, in a game where any result could have been justified. We are quite lucky. 3 massive points tho.

3 Likes

Thank god for that! Breathe guys! Haha

The Sevilla way. I never seen such a crazy finish. Heart was in my mouth. Ocampos and navas are the hero’s at both ends of the pitch!

Vamos Sevilla! 60 points and 6 points clear. We on course for our objective.

It’s not what you do it’s the way Sevilla do it, that’s what gets results!! Always a drama! Haha

I hope vaclik is okay. That looked nasty but think he’s out for season now. It’s Bono’s chance now.

2 Likes

Only the Sevilla way. We love a drama. Crazy finish but awesome that we got home with the points! Vamos!!

1 Like

There you go

3 Likes

Haha you were spot on mate! Awesome prediction :sunglasses:

2 Likes

There is a song and the lyrics go ‘It aint what you do but the way that you do it’

2 Likes

I’m of the same opinion, Banega has been great recently but today he reverted to losing possession, a lot, I counted 8 times he lost the ball. Their best chance came from him losing out in midfield. Fernando made a couple of unforced errors but with careless passes.

3 Likes

Haha yeah there is! It’s a pretty cool song.

Very lucky to come away from that with 3 points. Lahoz did his best to thwart us but Eibar just could not take the advantages given.
Ocampos was awesome in a generally poor Sevilla performance…

That injury to Vaclik looked bad, I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think we will see him again this season.

7 Likes

True Tim, but it was Banega’s ball to Navas that started the chance that led to the goal. He seems to be the only guy that can pick out a guy in space.

3 Likes

Obviously don’t wish injury upon anyone, least of all our own players, hope Vaclik will be ok long term. Will actually sort of be nice to see what Bono can do though, a chance he probably wouldn’t have got otherwise.

2 Likes

Are we giving him a chance to redeem himself after that Cluj debacle? :joy: I guess he has 4 games to prove us wrong, but i don’t think it’s enough.

3 Likes

Dimitrovic with a couple of very nice saves last night. :wink:

Could they have not have given Ocampos either Bono or Diaz’s shirt to wear? :sweat_smile: Felt a bit bad for him having to put Vaclik’s sweaty number on. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Win on Thursday and a draw tomorrow between Getafe and Villarreal and we are in the Champions League next season in all but name really.

That would put us on 63 points, with Villarreal on 55 and Getafe 54 8 and 9 points clear with 3 games to play.

2 Likes