M34: Sevilla vs. Eibar [2019-20]

The refs would’ve given RM both of those penalties through VAR. We are not RM, so we can’t rely on refs!

4 Likes

1000% !

2 Likes

Just 2 moments of danger from our side. A corner,well delivered, good header from Fernando answered with a fenomenal save. And the long ball, headed through by de Jong, Ocampos not sharp enough. I feel like it’s nothing weird tho, just some chances and 1 might go in all and we look decent on the scoreboard at least as always. Or Valladolid all over again.

2 Likes

Hardly anything to report. Can’t remember a chance for either side except a little flurry from fernando and ocampos right at the end.

We not doing enough going forward but as we know it’s been our problem all season. Let’s hope we can sneak a 1-0 win. We limping though there’s no doubt about it.

1 Like

But he is Lahoz and we are Sevilla. He always does his best to prevent us winning.

4 Likes

Major let off there. We need to wake up fast!

1 Like

Nice!! Ocampos!!

3 Likes

Great karate kick tapping the ball in! And again… Out of the fucking blue

3 Likes

Damn what a goal! Navas keeps on providing. His 7th assist for the year and Lucas’ 13th goal I think

2 Likes

I tried to watch the first half before bed but the wife wasn’t having any of it. :roll_eyes: Hopefully I wake up to three lovely points. Night guys! Vamos Sevilla!!!

:white_heart::heart::white_heart::heart::white_heart:

5 Likes

If Lopo tries to park the bus I’m gonna scream.

3 Likes

A nice finish but that cross simply demanded satisfaction.

Fernando is different class, as is Banega but I can’t help but think we lose something when Jordan goes off. He does so many little things well.

3 Likes

Great play from Jordan and unlucky from Suso.

1 Like

Great save but one he simply shouldn’t be allowed to make.

2 Likes

Ya’ll remember us dogging Banega for his play right after he signed for the Saudi team? Can I take it all back? He’s been great since the return.

4 Likes

Yeah I remember and i was the same. I take it back too. He’s been awesome since the restart! Will be a shame to lose him. He’s a maestro in midfield!

Jup, the VAR is just not there today…

1 Like

Rea would have gotten two penalties there.

2 Likes

Wow what drama! A massive escape for us. Poor vaclik is hurt. Hope he’s alright. That looked nasty.

1 Like

He has, except he seemed a bit drunk today. He and Fernando were making unusual errors.

1 Like