Leganes away – Copa del Rey – Semi Final 1st Leg

0-1 goalzo Muriel

1 Like

That goal was ridiculous! Absolutely ridiculous.

1 Like

Jesus Navas showing us all why he is not an actual right full back there… lucky to have not given away a penalty

Vasquez - :frowning: gonna loose that nickname with that lack of touch

He was distracted by the defender, but still should have done better… great team move, almost 2-0 for us, then Sarabia with the giveaway and almost 1-1

This game is not over yet, liike Getafe at the weekend, we need a bigger cushion and need to keep our concentration levels

Correa! Deflected shot - so close!!!

then an INCREDIBLE double save from Lenglet and then Mercado!!!

Sevilla vastly superior in capability, but it might not be enough if they don’t stop the unforced silly errors, silly short corners, go backwards when they have the ball and players forward, fall down a bit more often when they in a dead end and challenged from behind and continue to operate like amateurs.

Vamos Sevilla! Nice goal and great 1st half!

1 Like

I don’t think we have been that bad… and the forward passes have been in plentiful supply, none more so than the 2 that brought our goal

Ambrabat is difficult to manage, he’s more pitbull than Medel, not the best finisher but not bad either.

On the bright side Muriel could really take off scoring goals of that quality.

1 Like

One hour 15 minutes to sign a new goalkeeper

1-1

What on earth from Rico? the same mistake as at the weekend! come out with your KNEES UP!

what the fuck is wrong with that kid? same damn thing as this weekend.

time for subs Montella!

Please get Mudo off asap, a red card waiting to happen

why not bring WBY on? I mean come on!

86 minute and he uses 1 sub! I don’t like it.

strange that we have no striker on the park… settling for 1-1?

ok so 1-1

A better result for them than for us, but an away goal means keeping a clean sheet next week ensures we are in the final

Knowing Sevilla it won’t be easy, and we really must rotate some players this weekend in order to keep the first choice XI fresh

As shaky as he also looks sometimes, it has to be Soria time.

1 Like