Interesting Article From a Brit in Gibraltar

https://columnasblancas.es/2019/10/discovering-the-brand-sevilla-club-de-futbol/

The roads must have had an upgrade since I last went then because it took 3 hours to drive from my sisters which is closer to Seville than Gibraltar, and that guy is saying it would take 1hr 45mins. :man_shrugging::joy:

I think we did it in about 2 hours from Tarifa. Google maps shows a route that does take 3 hours from Gibraltar though. Maybe you wen that way?

No idea. I wouldn’t know either as I was merely the passenger. :joy: Tarifa is a fair bit closer than Gib too to be fair.

Tarifa although closer domestic have dual carriageway for roughly 40kms hence why it takes you a little bit longer than from Gibraltar, the road from Los Barrios to JĂ©rez received a significant upgrade in 2007 making it dual carriageway all the way maybe you took the wrong road to drive from your sisters in 3 hours I drive from Gibraltar to Huelva near the Portuguese Border :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Should read doesn’t not domestic

Fair dos. :+1:t2:

Welcome to the forum Kenneth. How did you find us?

1 Like

Thanks found it really interesting that Seville has such passionate following away from its frontiers normally it’s the Madrid’s and Barca’s of this world who command this level of passionate following but there is no doubting you guys passion for the club. Keep it up and look forward to meeting up in the future at a game

1 Like