2019-2020 Copa del Rey Thread

Starting 11 v Mirandes

pimagenoncesfc

I thought En- Nesyri would have been given a full game tonight.

2 Likes

En-Nesyri missed training yesterday due to illness, so not sure if he’ll even play today.

Good to see Jordán back in the squad.

1 Like

I hope he is wearing the batman mask!

1 Like

Well that ain’t good. 1-0 home team

Good lord what a miss by Banega.

I said it last week, but it is even more true today. That pitch is horrific. The ball is bouncing all crazy. I’m sure it’s a bit tough to get used to it when you are use to playing on a perfect surface all the time.

Gudelj with a nice FK effort. Just didn’t get the curve needed to find the upper corner.

Banega loses the ball and now we are down 2 - 0.

Navas played it perfect to Munir and he sailed it over the net. We look terrible. Look for changes at half time.

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

Could have been 3 if it wasn’t for Vaclik jesus christ this is terrible football

Bad 1st half from us. Awful pitch though and difficult to get our game going. Would be a shame to go out but still 45 mins to try turn it around.

The earlier we sack this clown of a manager, the better. It wouldn’t help even if we turn this mess around by a miracle or if we end up 4th, it’s all on the players. With this team, a decent manager would secure the top 3 easily, be a serious pretender in EL and breeze through to the quarters of CDR. With Lope, we’ll have nothing.

He almost ruined a team with many stars like RM, what more can you expect?

Not fielding En Nesiry in a game where we should attack, and fielding a pathetic not-good-for-anything player like Gudelj says a lot.

VETE YA LOPE!

3 Likes

Looks like our players underestimated this team. Vaclík came up big with some saves at the end. Could’ve been down by 3 or 4. Munir just looks pedestrian, and not adding anything. Banega & Óliver is a bad combo defensively.

But whatever happens in the first half, can happen in the 2nd. What does this team have to show for itself??

1 Like

This team was always going to be dangerous at home. They played extremely well last week and have some good players. Sevilla have been poor defensively and Banega’s and Munir’s gifts have cost us. Serious changes at half time are needed.

1 Like

Yeah we just not turned up. Unacceptable performance. Such a shame as we have a really good season so far and this would be a real disappointment.

The cup was a priority this season and it’s an opportunity to reach quarters which we could blow in style here. Still 45 mins to try turn it around! Vamos!

To be playing like this in your first game after the announcement. Wtf Éver… :unamused:

2 Likes

Wow, 3 subs. Lope was pissed! :joy:

Ocampos, Nesyri & Jordan. Vamos!

1 Like

Banega is definitely already gone. Better find a replacement before the January window ends and rot him in the bench. Totally unmotivated, it’s painfully very obvious.

Holy shit. Never seen that from a manager I don’t think. Munir off, Banega off, Kounde off