2018-19 SFC Summer Transfer Window

Yep, DM most likely.

Wow we paid 15m for Amadou.

And for some reason we’re apparently gonna pay 14m for 30 year old injured malcontent Kalinic

I thought the joke would be over by now, and still I’m seeing reports about Kalinic. Surely, there’s a better option out there if we are to take a risk. We might as well go for Balotelli.

Seems like we’re looking for players from Europe instead of South America, mini revolution. Nobody on the list sounds exciting to me, perhaps Caleta-Car and I’m willing to give Amadou the benefit of the doubt. Two goalkeepers on the radar so there’ll be at least one movement there.

Sandro, Geis and Layun will take no further part, I’d have kept the latter 2.

Nzonzi and Lenglet look certs to leave but will harvest close to €70m for the coffers. Pizarro raised €8m. We’ll be lucky to get much more than €10m for Correa. Need to keep Mercado, but there are rumours of offers for Banega. The big questions remain about the strikers,

I hope not. I’ve also read that Milan wants 25m for him, which hopefully means that we don’t buy him.

I feel there’s a ready made song out there for Amadou :grin:

2 Likes

Tomas Vaclik is our new keeper. Or at least one of them.

2 Likes

Transfer fee seems to be 6m and he signs a contract for 3 years. Let’s see what he’s capable of.

1 Like

Barca have paid the €35m clausula of Lenglet this morning.

Meh, who cares. Hopefully the management will be clever and bring on a fighter!

That’s a great piece of business.

Layun signed for Villarreal. :frowning:

1 Like

William Carvalho to Betis is INSANE! Rumoured to be around €25M. Hope this provokes something on our end (aka: announce Maxi Gómez already!)

2 Likes

David Soria sold to Getafe for 3.5m€

Wow

Don’t understand this move. David was our best keeper last season. Does this mean that rico stays?

Hopefully not, it would mean that we’re not serious and not trying to achieve anything this season.

I seem to remember him saying he wanted to go, early in the season when Rico was No.1

That’s probably worked against him and hopefully it means we’re serious about getting ‘team players’. Caparroz in action. Sevilla will seek to re-habilitate Sergio Rico hoping he might regain his previous market value for a few nano seconds at which moment they’ll sell him.

Suggestion; snatch the €25m that West Ham have offered for Mudo before he does anything daft like getting injured in pre-season.

Hey it’s just two weeks to the first official game and we’re playing a friendly tonight against Bournemouth (on a training ground)

At that price, you have to sell Mudo.

2 Likes

Starting 11 for Bournemouth game according to Estadiodeportivo

Sergio Rico, Carriço, Amadou, Pareja; Correa, Roque Mesa, Borja Lasso, Escudero; Nolito, Pejiño; Ben Yedder

3-4-3. Ben Yedder with a nice goal after Nolito played him 1 v 1. Mesa has looked tidy, Carrico has been good. Amadou’s been up and down. Correa is absolutely not a RWB and I have no idea why Machin put him there.