World Cup 2022 Discussion

Or if they both beat Iran and by how many goals.

Delaney and Dolberg start for Denmark this morning!

That’s such a believe and faith in Dolberg from the Danish side, ofcourse they don’t have an excessive amount of options but still Dolberg is one lucky man. To get rewarded, without performing, just on club status and confidence in him.

Wow! I did not expect Argentina to lose to Saudi Arabia. I doubt there are many people that thought the Saudis had any chance. Makes a tough road for Argentina to move forward now. Gotta win.

2 Likes

Delany off injured :pensive:

Hopefully nothing serious. Denmark is going to need him later this tournament, and lord knows we need him for the second half of our season.

Dolberg subbed after 64m. I missed the 1st 20m but never saw him touch the ball while i’ve been watching.

1 Like

He just missed a good heading chance by not hitting it hard enough, before being subbed off. The typical.

1 Like

Bono just took a clobbering on a set piece and was slow to get up :grimacing:

You’ll get square eyes watching so much football at all hours :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, these 4 am matches are tough.

1 Like

Impressive Victory from Japan, Asano with a great goal. 2nd big surprise. Love it.

2 Likes

Los Ticos are getting demolished. :frowning:

1 Like

Pura Vida :rofl:

2 Likes

Spain is bringing it. Not holding back at all. Hopefully they can keep it up throughout the tournament.

3 Likes

Next game they can kick out Germany. Vamooos!

2 Likes

Spain give Costa Rica a smacking 7-0 thrashing. They look great with Pedri and Gavi in the side but the rest of their play is a bit plodding although they have players who can score, maybe this was too easy and we’ll see what they can do against Germany.

3 Likes

GO CANADA!!!

Canadian Dancing GIF by gunnarolla

1 Like

Canadian Party GIF by choose.ca

1 Like

Spain looked good before but Costa Rica were awful.

Canada all over Belgium and should be in the lead but Courtois saves a poor pen.

Early indications are this game could yield another shock. Long way to go yet though.

1 Like