Watching Sevilla as a Tourist

Hi everyone,

Love this community, been reading your posts :eyes:

Question, me my wife will be in Sevilla during a champions league week (hoping it’s a home game). I’d like to go to a game midweek, couple of questions.

1. how easy is it to get a ticket? Or is it even possible, I had a look briefly for other tickets on the website and it’s asking me for a passport/ID number

2. what’s the vibe like? I’m English (Liverpool fan) if the home fans think I’m an Arsenal, Lens or PSV fan is that problematic?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Not a problem at all. Even if it was Sevilla V Liverpool and you were wearing your Liverpool shirt.
On European nights there is usually a good mix of home and away fans in the bars around the ground.
As long as you are respectful and are not looking for trouble you won’t get any from the Sevilla fans.

Any other questions just ask

5 Likes

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the reply on Johnny’s post. This helped me out because I’m also visiting Sevilla soon. We arriving around the 20th of september and this is the day of the game against Lens FC.

How many days prior the game is normal for the sale of the tickets?

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

This from the Sevilla fc site.

The season ticket activation period is now open for the competition’s debut, on the occasion of the Sevilla FC-RC Lens match next Wednesday, September 20 at 9:00 p.m. at the Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán Stadium. Subscribers of the ‘League Only’ modality can now activate their subscriptions through the Subscriber Portal , with a deadline until next Wednesday, September 13 at 2:00 p.m. From then on, the exclusive period for relocatees will open, from the same day the 13th at 5:00 p.m. until Thursday the 14th at 11:59 p.m.

Later it will be the turn of the red members, who will have an exclusive pre-sale period, before the deadline for sale to the general public and for the ‘Solo Liga’ season ticket holders who have not activated their subscription, who will be able to purchase a ticket at a activation in a location that was still free.

So tickets will not go on general sale until at least Friday 15th, more likely it will be Monday 18th.

2 Likes

Thank you very much Brian!

Fingers crossed then :crossed_fingers:

Tickets go on general sale from10:00 a.m. Saturday. 16th

1 Like