UEL Matchday 4: Sevilla at Dudelange [2019-20]

36’ minute, 4-0, good one from Munas Dabbur, bit of a scramble but strong on the ball and marks clean. When is the time, we start screaming for 10?

2 Likes

2 now for Dabbur! 0-4, we running riot!

Both strikers sending a message to Lopetegui tonight!

1 Like

Can we ask for a pitch like this next time we play against Barça or Madrid?
also my stream couldn´t handle it anymore, smooth sailing so far though. Great Job lads.

2 Likes

Wishing for both Dabbur and Munir to get their hattricks in the second half.

1 Like

We’re playing tiki-taka in a potato field… interesting!

4 Likes

Actually started imagining the faces of Messi & CO entering Pizjuan seeing the pitch and thinking made me smile ahah.

2 Likes

Haha it would be priceless to see there faces :rofl::joy:

1 Like

De jong receives a great pass inside the area and manages to tap it to the keeper.

1 Like

Munir shows De Jong how it’s done with a quality lob over the keeper for his hat trick and that’s 5-0

5 Likes

Shame to concede twice! Still overall great result

1 Like

We now already qualified and won the group! A great position to be in. We can fully concentrate on the league now! Vamos!

3 Likes

Nice result. Did we ease up a bit at the end? Bit of a shame to concede two to such lowly opposition.

2 Likes

A bit sure; our defensive shape was all over the place there at the end.

3 Likes

Just saw the highlights, well Goals anyway. Munir with another of those cheeky little chips. That Blue kit looks so much better than the Red kit, why did they have to put those stupid White sleeves so we look like fake Arsenal wannabe’s. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sob:

2 Likes

Munas and Munir both beat De Jong’s season goal tally tonight, right? (I know it’s a club from Luxembourg, but still)

1 Like

Been waiting for a result like this! Hope we got more goals in the chamber for this weekend.

And my apologies for the delayed recap, but i did manage to record this earlier. I didn’t have time to put it all together then, but here it is now. Covered the match, and a little derby preview.

UEL M4: DUD 2-5 SEV

4 Likes