Squad list for Manchester

VAMOS MI SEVILLA! :muscle:

1 Like

just as we feared, not one right back available :frowning:

1 Like

Well, at least we have Mercado. Who, in my personal opinion, plays way better as a CB than as a RB. But it’s something, I guess… :sweat_smile:

What the hell is going on with Carrico? He’s been out a long time.

1 Like

Yeah that’s worrying. I’ve seen him on the bench in a recent match once, but not sure if he’s 100% ready to play or anything.

Arana will play left back, with Escudero moving across to right back, personally i’d have gone 3 centre backs and have Nolito and Escudero on the right and left of midfield as wing backs

If Mercado plays right back, thats definetely a weakness. I also think the first 20 minutes of the game will be very crucial

Just hope we cause a massive upset. Sick of all the Man Utd glory hunter fans thinking they have this won comfortably as soon as they drew us… they are everywhere!

3 Likes

You think Montella will make that big of a move? Escudero has never played the right side as far as I could find. I wish we would go three in the back and have Escudero and Sarabia as wing backs. That’s a bold move too I guess. I think he will play Mercado at RB and keep the same shape. This manger doesn’t seem to be one with big balls in my opinion.

2 Likes

I was told they were trying it in last training session before flying out to Manchester, not sure he will do it but it’s something Montella has looked at…

2 Likes

And yes, I have my reservations about his man management style also, seems to be a problem with Sevilla coach’s and players that speak out or question him.
I am not convinced he is the right man to lead us to bigger things again…but I hope to be proved wrong!

2 Likes

We’ve not had a manager with big balls since Emery unfortunately!

4 Likes

Wish we had Emery Era counter attacks for this game!

2 Likes

Agreed. However in our coaches since Emery’s defence, they all could at least win an away game in the league

1 Like

Read and retweet pls:

https://twitter.com/LaLiga_News_en/status/973533347732484096

Told ya, no balls :frowning:

2 Likes