Sevilla kit Talk

Apparently they were paying Barcelona €26m per year, I wonder what they are offering us?

2 Likes

My first Sevilla kit. Too bad it disintegrated.

1 Like

Typical Joma.

1 Like

Must’ve been an exciting goal from Manu to save the draw!

2 Likes

I swear we had a bit of a similar issue at the start of last season with our Castore shirts?

Again the Sevilla Women’s team gets a better GK kit than most of the Men’s ones.

2 Likes

we did / so does every team. they are absolute shit quality. especially poor for a team that plays in the heat of Andalusia. the shirts completely soak up their sweat and stick to the skin. no breathability.

2 Likes

Can someone please tell the kit man to get some bloody White Socks for when we can’t wear Black Away. I bloody hate when we wear the Red ones.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/BenditosColores/status/1711431231231926369?t=F9A6UCoxJBOjuDH0GbkBHA&s=19

Wow!

3 Likes

I bit the bullet for now as they have the full Black GK kit on the shop and bought that. Will try get the Home and Away shirts later in the season.

3 Likes

Still no main sponsor. It’s almost November!

1 Like

Someone must want it even until the end of the season. Any money is good money at this point.

Smells like stubborn old man to me. I.e. Pepe Castro doesn’t think the amount he’s being offered is fair and his ego is too big to accept something that’s less than he “deserves”

2 Likes

Kits question for @SurreySevilla and all… likelihood this is legit:

This is a Monchi/Maradona/Suker/Martagon/Simeone era kit, but I couldn’t for the life of me figure out who was #19 during that period. Transfermarkt only really has records for Sevilla back to 95ish.

Anyhow, a bit pricey and the seller doesn’t give tons of confidence…but I was honestly considering paying $80-100 for a similar kit which was transparently marketed as a replica, so even if this has a 80% likelihood of being a fake, I’m still a bit tempted to make them an offer. Glory days gear…

1 Like

trying to help ya search - shit is tough back in those days. did find this: Plantilla 1990/1991 | Sevilla FC

1 Like

Looks legit to me, but as for squad numbers, I can’t find anything for La Liga prior to 1995 at the moment. I’ll keep looking though.

Plenty of pictures from the era would suggest players simply wore 1-11. So 19 would have been one of the subs from a game.

2 Likes

I’m asking for help from the team on this too.

2 Likes

This has been confirmed from Germán. So who the heck knows who 19 was.

2 Likes

It’s here… :grimacing:

5 Likes