Sevilla kit Talk

Definitely much better. This one was the best perhaps of the darker reds: Screenshot by Lightshot

This was cool too: Screenshot by Lightshot

1 Like

I’ve got the weird orangey / fluo red one. Really want the White Home one and / or the Black keeper version but they are both impossible to find.

Any news yet? Sevilla always seem slow getting it announced or released. When you see all your league rivals and their new kit’s. Where’s outs haha

2 Likes

A couple of pictures of Sunderland keepers training, in new Nike training kit so you can expect ours to look something like this.

Also looks like the team was wearing a new training kit today.

1 Like

Yeah I saw a pic of the “Youth teamers” in this new training kit. Looks a bit boring, hope it’s just a stand by for the new stuff to come next season to be honest.

Still if that does end up being it I might actually save some money this season. :sweat_smile:

I actually quite like it. Especially the zipped jumper

3 Likes

I really liked this seasons stuff. So glad I bought most of it, especially the Purple Winter ones, some really smart stuff in that collection. :grin:

This is literally one of my favourites I have ever owned.

1 Like

That is much nicer, don’t get me wrong. Just something about a simple red with bits of white. Very sevilla in my opinion.

3 Likes

I’m with you. I like the simple classic looks.

3 Likes

Well my money will definitely be going on Sevilla stuff this year having just seen the reveal of Palace’s atrocious new kits for next season. :nauseated_face:

Looks like a gas station uniform.

2 Likes

I have the 2006/07 home kit, my all time favorite

2 Likes

The one in your picture?

Yes the 06 07 white home kit. I especially like the name and number font style

1 Like

I really want that one. I’ve got the Fluo Red Away one, but I really want the Home or the Black keeper one in my collection, both are nigh on impossible to find though.

https://twitter.com/lorentejuanma1/status/1292162616920612865?s=19

1 Like

Is this our official CL kit for 2020-21 season, or just a design?

1 Like

That is the Nike template for 2020/21 so could be a kit.

1 Like

Does kind of look like this I made on Pro Evo a couple of weeks back mind you. :wink:

If that kit is real though it will be getting bought day one.

2 Likes