Sevilla kit Talk

I’m guessing there have been no leaks so far, and I’m guessing we will still be with Nike and probably still get basic templates as per.

I’m going to hazard a guess at…

Home: All White (controversial?)

Away: Dark Red (Like the 2005ish era Red)

Third: Black (with Orange trim)

Goalkeeper kits. Possibly a yellow variant which I know England and Liverpool will be using.

I think we are Nike for a few years. I’m hoping for a Black third kit with Red trim. I don’t like kits that aren’t on brand.

2 Likes

I would love if we kept the Black kit used this season, probably the best of the four we had. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I liked that one alot. Wish I could have snagged one.

It’s boring waiting for an unveiling, surely must be ready. At some point I might post up which Sevilla shirts I have, when I get time.

This was my first, which I bought when I went to the RSP in 2006. I still weirdly keep it in the carrier bag they gave me along with the match programme and ticket, and a Sevilla / Tottenham half and half scarf from a UEFA Cup game.

Maybe just because it was the kit when I became a SFC fan but I always prefer us using this darker shade of red. Some of the kits under Warrior and New Balance the Red was just a bit TOO bright for me.!

The Black version of this is the first SFC Goalkeeper shirt I bought, I even still have the shorts and socks but the Joma on the Shorts has mostly peeled off because it was such rubbish quality.

2 Likes

Slick shirt there.

2 Likes

Sitting here patiently waiting, must be some news soon surely?

Got my wallet ready probably to spend stupid money again on Shirts and training wear like this season. :rofl:

1 Like

Nike has a ton of top tier clubs on their payroll so I’m thinking we’re not the priority. I can patiently wait as long as their creative team doesn’t run out of steam and give us a template white shirt with red trims.

They just released Inter’s away shirt for 20/21.

https://sempreinter.com/2020/07/21/official-inter-launch-away-kit-for-2020-21-season/

Seeing all the other clubs with Nike deals, and it’s like we got what the interns drew up.

Perhaps our visibility from the Champions League will improve these designs. I think it’s our last year on contract with Nike, and all we’ve gotten were duds so far.

1 Like

I really liked our kits from this season, all 3.

1 Like

We had four. :wink:

Meh, I’ve been drinking. Liverpool are champions :smiley:

1 Like

I love the Home and the Black kit. I also like the Blue Third, but hated the Away kit with a passion, and usually the Red ones are my favourite.

So glad I didn’t buy either keeper shirt this season seeing as the Purple one was only worn in Cups (La Liga one was different), and the Orange one was worn twice I think.

18/19 home kit, Black shirt and training kit from this season been my favourite stuff by Nike. Doesn’t matter who you go with, you end up with some template inless your Barcelona or PSG ect.

I’m waiting patiently too. Love seeing all the new kit’s. Was disappointed with this year’s kits apart from the black one. Hoping for better.

Roma always seem to have more exciting kits from Nike in my opinion. Which I’d imagine we are on par with in terms of contracts ect.

1 Like

And Roma have just terminated their deal with Nike 3 years early after 2020/21 apparently.

Yeah they have. I believe there was clauses about champions league qualification in so many seasons and Nike could pull out. I hear that it’s Nike rather Roma wanting out.

But again Roma believe they deserve a better deal so probably best for both party’s.

1 Like

I know it won’t happen but I would love us to use the darker Red from 2004-2008ish as the trim with Black on the Home kit, Away kit in that Red colour with White and Black Trim, then the Third kit the same again but Navy with the dark Red and White trim. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Dark red was my favorite as well.

1 Like

It looks better than the bright red we use at the moment I think.

1 Like