Sevilla FC vs. Villarreal Game Day Chat

Woohoo - Vamos!

1 Like

Wow! I can’t believe it! Was sick as a chip at 2-0 down. Moaning at the team and demanding more.

Then boy we show up and the real Sevilla come to the party! You just never know what sevilla will show. In last 3 games we started awful and finished awesome.

We have great team spirit and we never say die! Vamos! We just need to show it more for 90 mins but we won at a tough team and that’s a big boost for the team and manager.

2 Likes

Great win. We are slowly becoming the comeback kings. Very important 3 points and now a relaxing game vs. Cartagena at home to see some new faces, why not?

Bacca left his heart in the pitch trying to prove something… perhaps that we made a mistake, and is rightful if it is so, as both Bacca and Bakambu are better than WBY/Muriel, but anyway, we are Sevilla and no one is Sevilla… the nunca se rinde magic, from 2-0 to 2-3, simply magnificent!

VAMOS MI SEVILLA!!! VAMOS CAMPEON!!!

2 Likes

Supportig Sevilla FC can’t be good for the heart. Two comebacks within a week! And we finally win away to a top 6 side. We can’t defend for shit, but man do we fight.

Mercado put in a captain’s performance today. Did the little things to keep the side going, and his great run won it for us.

It was a brave, but necessary switch to put MKD in for Mudo. Sure he got us the goal (GK error), but his influence on the game had faded. MKD helped to keep our attack organized and gave it some purpose. Priceless experience.

Now let’s just hope Valencia drop points so we can remain within reach.

¡Vamos mi Sevilla!

1 Like

That was the worst first half performance I’ve seen in 15 years.

When all your key players are fooling around the solution is to put MKD on, a guarantee of connection.

I remember a friend of mine who was extremely drunk when he scored the winning goal for Sheffield Wednesday about 45 years ago, he reminded me of Correa who fell over his own feet twice in the first half.

Vaya partido.

1 Like

It wasn’t even the worst 1st half performance this week lol

3 Likes

The Liverpool game was a disaster of a first half, the difference being that Sevilla played quite well but were undone by defensive slip ups. Against Villarreal, Sevilla were truly pathetic in the first half.

1 Like