Sevilla Atlético and Sevilla Academy News

Sevilla Atlético host UCAM Murcia who sit 9th in the table, whilst Yeclano travel to 7th places Aguilas.

All SAT need to do is match Yeclano’s result and the Title is theirs, and promotion back to the Primera RFEF (3rd Tier).

Sevilla C who need to pick up points badly now are hosting Pozoblanco who sit 3rd in their Division.

SAT on the verge of becoming champions… Minutes away

3 Likes

Sevilla Atlético, campeón! Vamos mi Sevilla, vamos campeón!

5 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Great news!
Moving The Jeffersons GIF by TV One

3 Likes

Sevilla C drew 0-0 and have moved out of the relegation places with 3 games to play.

3 Likes

Golazo by Manu Bueno today!

1 Like

Can anyone say something about Stanis Idumbo Muzambo?

Did he played well so far? Is he an option for the first Team next Saison?

1 Like

Well at the least I believe we can get him to the first team. Hannibal and Velez are part of it too, so why can’t he?

1 Like

He’s played very well when given time with SAT. The problem has been, he’s been up with the first team for a bit now and hasn’t broken in yet.

He’s really good with the ball at his feet and can pick out a pass. He likes to drop back and carry the ball forward, something we don’t really have right now. He does turn it over a bit though by doing such.

I don’t know if he is ready for first-team football, but he’s pretty close.

It brings up a good point. Who on SAT is ready to make the next jump?

Capi is having a great season with 11 assists playing in an attacking midfield position. He is 23 so his time is pretty much up at SAT and his contract is done this summer. I would love a re-sign and loan out. He’s got some good tools.

My favorite player on SAT other than Ibrah Sow, is Zarzana. He missed some time with an injury but scored 3 with 4 assists and seems to always be around the ball when I get to see them live. He’s also out of contract, so let’s see where he goes.

2 Likes

Sevilla C won their last game, but unfortunately Conil did too so they are relegated to the never regions of Spanish football.

2 Likes

Sevi youth vs :poop:.

1 Like

The Sow cousins on the same squad will be fun to watch.

1 Like

Bakary Sow scores first for Sevilla!

1 Like

Sevilla ended up losing 3-1.

1 Like

Sevilla kiddos ended up in the championship against Valencia in the La Liga Futures tournament. Lost 0-3 in the final.

4 Likes

After already losing Xavi Sintes & Antonio Zarzana ( :cry:), it’s now Musa Drammeh who leaves the club as his contract comes to an end.

3 Likes

A shame these cats aren’t staying in the club. Musa scored 10 this season as a winger.

3 Likes

Will we even have a squad?

2 Likes