Sevilla Atlético and Sevilla Academy News

Flores was very good and made some excellent saves.

1 Like

Sevilla C lost 1-2 to Xerez CD.

that goalie error letting musa score the second is one of the most mind boggling misplays ive ever seen.

1 Like

Just seen the highlights, we seem to do better business for SAT than we do the First Team. :flushed:

1 Like

When did we last see a first team player break a neck to get on the end of a loose ball to score like Idumbo and Mejia did for SAT at the weekend?

1 Like

Did you not see one of the SAT goals about a month ago? Keeper stood with the ball and let the SAT player run in and score. :joy:

Was the third goal in this game about 2:35 into video…

This weekend Sevilla Atlético travel to La Union Atlético, Sevilla C travel to the other team in Jerez, Xerez Deportivo.

1 Like

Sevilla Atlético won 1-3 at La Union Atlético… Goals again from Idumbo and Mejia with the third from Capi.

2 Likes

Can’t find Sevilla Atletico’s last match highlights anywhere… why do they delay these like this in the Sevilla FC youtube channel?

1 Like

They are normally fresh. I wonder if this match wasn’t recorded for some reason?

1 Like

Maybe facilities at La Union weren’t available.

1 Like

https://x.com/CanteraSFC/status/1754445440911565277?s=20 here are the highlights

2 Likes

Sevilla Atletico vs Betís Deportivo live on youtube.

Finished 1-1.

1 Like

Own goal from :poop: it looks like. Disappointing result at home.

1 Like

Huge, huge, huge match for Sevilla Atletico this weekend, Sunday, February 18th at 11am Eastern, 17:00 local against second place Yeclano Deportivo in Yecla, near Murcia. Not sure if it’s going to be shown or not.

2 Likes

Any one find the game?

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s streaming. I’m listening on SFC Radio.

2 Likes

Is Sevilla radio and tv free? Looks like you need to VPN to Spain to be able to use it?

1 Like

Yes it’s free. Shouldn’t need a VPN.

2 Likes

0-0 good point on the road.

3 Likes