Sevilla Atlético and C 2020/21

Some real good goals in that Sevilla Atletico game.

1 Like

The commentator was way over the top for that level of football. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Is it just me, or are those red Atlético kits better than ours?

2 Likes

I really like both. Have we even worn our red kit yet? Remember Navy at Athletic Bilbao, but cannot recall seeing us in the Red yet.

Definitely not seen the keepers in the Blue keeper kit yet I know that much.

The Red Sevilla Atlético kit is basically the Red training shirts our players were wearing during the EL Mini, but with White stripes stuck on the bottom.

Cadiz - White (Black)
Levante - White (Black)
Barcelona - White (Yellow)
Granada - White (Yellow)
Chelsea- White (Orange)
Eibar - White (Black)
Rennes - White (Yellow)
A. Bilbao - Navy (Yellow)
Krasnodar - White (Orange)
Osasuna - White (Yellow)
Celta - White (Yellow)

Johansson is going to be a player! Big win for SAT.

1 Like

Sevilla C lost to San Roque de Lepe the other night 1-2. As it stands their League position is meaningless as both they and Sevilla Atlético cannot both be in the Segunda Division RFEF, so C would drop to Tercera RFEF. Hopefully the Bs can get a shift on and move into the places that put them in the Primera RFEF next season.

This weekend anyway…
Sevilla Atlético vs El Ejido (17:30 Sunday)
Sevilla C vs Coria CF (12:00 Sunday)

1 Like

Yes I am aware the way the Leagues work this seasons is exceedingly confusing, mainly because the Segunda B is effectively being split into 2.

Pablo Perez has renewed with Sevilla until 2024 tonight. Good news for the future of the team, and by the sounds of it when fit he might be knocking on the door of a proper first team call up, especially with Acuña and Escudero both injured. :clap:t3:

2 Likes

He’s still injured himself for another 15-20 days. But he may still feature while Escudero is still out.

2 Likes

Sevilla Atlético drew 1-1 with El Ejido, apparently the much better side too but a late error allowed the equaliser. Interestingly I guess as he cannot be in the squad Wednesday, Javi Diaz played in Goal for the B team today. I guess he still needs match practice every so often.

The C team beat Coria 1-0 and move up into the Promotion places. Which means nothing at the moment due to SA’s League position.

Next week the B’s travel just down the road for the first Youth Derby of the season against Betis Deportivo. The C’s will travel to face Jose Antonio Reyes home town club, Utrera.

1 Like

Not a great weekend for the Cantera… Sevilla Atlético getting thumped 3-0 by Betis Deportivo today, Raul scoring two. Not sure how that guy hasn’t made it into their first team squad yet. And the third a Fekir penalty, I believe Nabil Fekir’s brother is part of their B team from when they signed him last Summer. :rofl:

The C team lost 2-0 to Utrera. :dizzy_face:

@Edinho I hope you didn’t get up to watch that! And can people in Spain stop naming their kid Raul Garcia! :wink:

2 Likes

I woke up during 1st half stoppage time, then Betis doubled their lead. I crashed right back to sleep. :smile:

2 Likes

Sevilla Atlético with a fine 4-0 home win against Lorca Deportivo yesterday, a brace from Iván Romero and a goal a piece for Serrano and Javi Vazquez. Still a bit of work to do to drag themselves out of what is basically a relegation spot though. Next up for the team is a trip to bottom placed Yeclano.

Sevilla C drew 0-0 with Pozoblanco and will travel to Gerena next weekend.

Sevilla Atlético’s line up was (4-2-3-1):

Alfonso Pastor (GK)

Jose Angel Carmona (looks like he is a C team lad)
Juanmi Garcia (also C team?)
Eliseo Falcon
Javi Vazquez ©

Pedro Ortiz
Nacho Quintana

Isaac Romero
Adri Peral (C team?)
Juanmi

Iván Romero

Subs:
Adrian (GK)
Fattore
Alcedo
Johansson
Luismi
Carlos Alvarez
Zarzana
Simo Bouzaidi
Casas

1 Like

Cheers for that Tim. That first goal was hilarious, and Lorca’s goalkeeper dreadful! :sweat_smile:

I do love that Sevilla Atlético kit, looks smart with the Black Shorts and Socks. Might have to try and get one.

1 Like

You have to feel sorry for that kid in goal for the first, whatever was he thinking?
Nice to see shooting for a change from some Sevilla players.

1 Like

That keeper didn’t eat his Wheaties this morning. Good lord that was bad. Ivan is killing it. His fifth goal on the season.

1 Like

So for some reason Sevilla Atlético don’t have a game now until 10th January. Sevilla C drew 1-1 with Gerena this weekend.

1 Like

That is weird

1 Like