Opinions on Lopetegui's Sevilla

Just seeing from the Last pre game press conference, the endless repetitiveness of all of it, I’m also very glad that is over soon.

He was very adamant about the amount of games 169, after Dortmund 170, I’m just mesmerized we all watched 170 games of Lopeball, pad on the back for everyone.

4 Likes

Gallardo will extend

Well we need a change so I will get behind it. Let’s see what happens and at least the football will be better! The sevilla board need to sort themselves out though in future.

2 Likes

Tim, did rate Sampaoli when he was at Sevilla last time? The football was good to watch. But we had a completely different squad then…

2 Likes

Well folks, it’s been a good run. If the rumors are true, it looks like this might be our last Lope graph.

3 Likes

Sampaoli was great fun. Hope he is coming back for real.

4 Likes

5 Likes

It’s a new dawn, a new day and a new life!

Opinion’s on Sampaoli thread incoming :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for everything Julen. His reign led to some great memories, (especially that summer of 2020 when we seemed invincible)

He really deserved a better way to go out, he won us a europa league, three straight champions league qualifications, broke the point record and more. It saddens me to see him go out this way. Best of luck in the future

9 Likes

Should have capitalised on 2020. After winning the Europa League we definitely could have won a La Liga or Champions League, but Lope wouldn’t change his tactics, and the board kept signing players that didn’t fit his formation.

Ultimately both Lope and the board are to blame for where we are now sadly. Let’s hope Sampaoli or someone can get us playing nice attacking football again and get us up that table to around the European spots.

6 Likes

official

7 Likes

Finally.

What’s worrying is the inability of the board/management to react after things were clearly going downhill since January. Hoping for miracles, sudden turnarounds and what not.

It may be already too late to save the season now but I really hope that this incompetence is never to be repeated again in this club.

7 Likes

!!!

I surely hope they learned from everything that has transpired.

6 Likes

Yup, I talked about the wrong turn movies before, and how we missed so many turns, the scenario’s went passing by. They missed so many, we are in part 7 now probably.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Yeah that’s the one thing every Sevilla fan should love him for. He really delivered in the derbies in his tenure with the club! Fair play to him on that!

6 Likes

We lost in the Copa tho… Still good derby results indeed.

5 Likes

Confirmation if we needed any that Lope has been sacked.

3 Likes

Loving the new avatar mate! Haha :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Best new in a long time.
I know someone waiting for Lopeout even before his arrival at Sevilla.

3 Likes