Merry Christmas to all at Monchi's Men

Hope everyone has a lovely day, whether you celebrate Christmas or not. Feliz Navidad people, roll on another great year on the boards and for SFC. :white_heart::heart:

4 Likes

:+1:

Have a great Christmas weekend

2 Likes

Cheers, merry Christmas indeed hope you all have a good one

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you Monchismen members and your families!

2 Likes
1 Like

Merry Christmas you filthy animals!

2 Likes

What the fuck is that?! :rofl:

The Jamón carcass!

4 Likes

All for you dude. That doesn’t look like it is for me. :sweat_smile:

You didn’t have jamón in Spain?

1 Like

I may have had when I had tapas, but it was a long time ago now. I haven’t even been to Spain for about 12 years now. :sob:

1 Like

Oh man it’s so good. Melts in your mouth.

1 Like

HA HA HA Looks like you attacked that with an axe Chris, :smiley:

Watch this before you try again. Spot the difference? :wink:

3 Likes

Dude - I watched so many videos. I had a shitty knife that came with the stand + the Jamon. It was a lot of hard work and I was pissed at my quality of the slices.Also that whole jamon, stand and knife was only 100 bucks so that tells you a little bit about the quality haha.

3 Likes

Thankfully looks like Kounde has got rid of the Spider on top of his head. :sweat_smile::spider:

1 Like

Ocampos posed like a goalkeeper… he also did very well when he played as a goalie because of red/injury to our main one (can’t remember what it was exactly). So perhaps we have Vaclik’s replacement already :thinking:

1 Like

Vaclik done his MCL didn’t he against Eibar? And to be honest he has never fully recovered from it, he seems to keep having these injuries since he had that one.

1 Like

That’s all that matters Chris. It’s true that it’s a bit of an art to cut it correctly but it’s just the end result that matters, and that is when it hits the tastebuds.

You might try Caña de lomo, the best is more expensive than the most expensive jamons, but no need to spend more than $20 for a decent piece.

2 Likes

I think with a better knife it would have turned out better. I just couldn’t get the slices that I wanted. I mean most of it was good cuts. You guys are seeing my hack job when I got tired of slicing and just started hacking it with a regular knife in chunks to use in cocido and croquettes on New Years.

1 Like

Clay gift from my girlfriend for the NYE

Happy New Year to Sevillistas all around the world. 2020 was tough for everyone in a way or another - cheers to a much better 2021!

4 Likes