MD33: SEVILLA FC at LEVANTE UD (21/22)

TECATITO!!! LET’S GOOOO!!!

1 Like

Ocampos almost doubling his assists of this year in one game and Tecatito scoring his first two. God damn.

2 Likes

Amazing from Tecatito! What sublime skill. I could watch that over and over. Great ball by Lucas too!

Game has a feeling, of a lot can happen. like some Levante games before. Hope we don’t retaliate.

1 Like

Bloody hell. It’s working! I just finished swearing because of Yen’s poor control, but Ocampos and Teca made the best of it.

2 Likes

I hope Tecatito gets the hat trick

2 Likes

Good Corner, with Acuna. Kounde almost getting a nice goal.

Rakitic, bless his cotton socks, love him but showing that he lacks a yard of pace in defensive situations. Perhaps we might be better with Delaney in the 2nd half.

Ocampos has done good things but we seem a little disorganized in defence at times.

Papu not at his best, so far…

3 Likes

Damn Julen, all you had to do was bench Ocampos once and he becomes a provider. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

interesting how Martial was getting all the hype from his transfer but its Tecatito who has been more impactful for us so far

5 Likes

A very good first half from us. Tecatito balling again and ocampos looked very good as well.

The passing was better and we created much more danger. It’s good to see us do more in the final third and in the first half too.

Hopefully we keep it up as we need another goal here as levante are playing with spirit and a threat especially with morales.

1 Like

We much better with martial out the team. YEN did ok today but I’d rather see Rafa Mir up front at moment.

1 Like

Yup.

2 Likes

More people looking to find their space in the box when we are actually going for an attack. Really good positioning from Tecatito as well finding those central spaces and finishing both nicely. Beautiful.

We need to be careful going into conservative mode too much again.

I agree Mark. Rafa Mir won’t do the unnecessary stuff Youssef does, and will be there when it’s needed and punishes it.

3 Likes

speaking of YEN, since I haven’t been really current with Sevilla this season, how long has he been back from his injury?

1 Like

He roughly came back into the team after the African cup of nations. It was about February time but he’s still trying to find his old form like.

While we are making things happen there’s also a vast emptiness at times and the team formation looks extremely disjointed. A real good defintion in the first 2 passes of a counter attack and then fizzles out. YEN and Tecatito are up front for the counter attacks but there’s a 50 yard gap back to the midfield and they need to fill that gap to keep the pressure on or they just revert to defending, strange tactics.

2 Likes

This has the makings of another 2nd half debacle. What on earth does Lopi tell them at HT?
2nd to every ball, fresh legs needed?

2 Likes

Total inability to string 3 passes together for Sevilla in the second half 7 minutes, absolutely fail of Sevilla, not caused by Levante, entirely Sevilla nerves.

Sheer brilliance from papu there. We should have did better in the box. Unlucky!