MD21: SevillaFC vs Mallorca

BRYANNNNNNNN 2-0

6 Likes

Also that buildup play was fantastic. YEN did fantastically there.

5 Likes

Thanks Mallorca for sitting deep.
And finally having fun and speed with Gil & Navas on both flank.

3 Likes

Beautiful! Bryan gets it, even if it went in. We are doing it, keep em coming!

7 Likes

I love the way Bryan has been playing! Also does anyone know why many Spaniards put their first name or nickname on their kits?

6 Likes

It’s not just Spain. It’s actually an American thing to only allow your last name.

4 Likes

I guess I haven’t noticed. Most players from other leagues I’ve just seen last names. Good to know!

1 Like

Gil Gueye glory

4 Likes

Wanted to watch this but not got broadband in my flat yet and wifi hotspot off my phone not strong enough to get fire stick to work annoyingly. Will have to make do with updates on here.

1 Like

:laughing:

2 Likes

I have to say that was probably the best half we’ve had all season. No complaints at all with the play

8 Likes

Gueye is a gem!

Now it’s even sadder that he’s not on the EL list. We’ll have to endure watching Jordan play there ffs.

7 Likes

Bloody Lope never rated him no matter how well he was doing at Eibar etc. Was gutted when we sold him as I always championed him to get a main squad place.

6 Likes

I sure hope they fight to get Bryan in June

4 Likes

We have to fight to get Gil, Gueye, and Bade!

6 Likes

Great first half. Great to see us dominate a decent Mallorca team. YEN keeps going strong and nice to see Bryan score.

Great stuff. Our home form has picked up and it’s nice to see us become tough to beat on our turf again. Vamos!

5 Likes

8 Likes

But who do we want coming on in the second half?

1 Like

Badé lucky not to have been sent off there

5 Likes

A bit lucky there, Bade…?

4 Likes