MD20: Sevilla FC vs Getafe CF (21/22)

Great skills from Acuña!

6 Likes

This team is something special.
Just keeps winning weaker teams in league despite injuries. Sometimes it’s luck, sometimes crazy luck, sometimes opponent fell sleep because lope.
Maybe it’s Lope voodoo magic after all.

3 Likes

Let’s hope Djene doesn’t injure another one of our players

1 Like

Hopefully Kounde can continue on

2 Likes

Okay I don’t wanna be that guy, BUT if that was Madrid that’s probably a penalty

2 Likes

Great work from Ocampos to win the free kick!

4 Likes

Things aren’t looking good. He’s limping around quite a bit.

5 Likes

How many must Joan Jordan bang in, in training from FKs, because he is absolutely donkey piss in games from them.

2 Likes

Get that magic spray out for Koundé

3 Likes

He’s better at distance 30m+, Papu a better choice for 25m

1 Like

According to transfermarkt he has 3 goals from free kicks, only one was for Sevilla, back in19/20.

2 Likes

Getafe are a tricky opponent and have the potential to surprise us if we don’t seal it off with a second goal. Nice touch by Rafa Mir there but the most credit goes to Soria… thanks mate!

It seems that Kounde won’t be able to continue in the second half due to that fall and hip injury, so Gudelj it is (the latter was seen warming up).

It could get complicated in the second half so let’s see… we can still score another goal and get the 3 points with a peace of mind.

1 Like

Kounde is in a lot of pain. I think lope won’t take any further risks and Gudelj will probably replace him 2nd half. That doesn’t worry me though as gudelj has slotted in well there last few games.

Overall we playing well. We have been solid at the back and great ball possession as usual. The goal we scored with sublime from both ocampos and Mir! I’m pleased mir is proving me and many others wrong. I think he’s finding his feet quite quickly and he’s becoming a clinical finisher. He may not have the raw pace or explosive type style but he had everything else and holds it up well too. We just need another striker to partner him while YEN is away.

We got to be careful a bit as getafe clearly have improved and much more organised and efficient under Quique Flores. They have threatened a few times but we stopped them with a couple big last ditch tackles. We got to be careful of overplaying at back.

This will be a big win if we can get it especially after getafe beat Real Madrid last week.

We usually strong in these positions but it won’t be easy. Let’s get this win! Vamos!

6 Likes

Not quite solid I’d say - a couple of blunders there but we were lucky that Getafe couldn’t capitalize.

3 Likes

Potential banana skin game, and moreso now that Koundé is injured, can’t see him playing this out.

2 Likes

This is the exact description!

2 Likes

I agree but it’s mainly due to our sloppy playing out from back and kounde made the errors. Our general defending was good but we been sloppy playing out. I hope we keep our concentration and focus.

2 Likes

This Enes Urinal is getting way too much possesion.

2 Likes

Unlucky Rafa Mir. Close to a second.

3 Likes

Oof. Rafa Mir offsides again. We could be up 3-0 if he were able too stay in position.

3 Likes