MD18 : Sevilla FC vs Cádiz

He’s so bad… Always is.

The highlight of the first half was Lamela.

• A penalty not given (1st case with the leg tackle for the Cadiz player).
  • Too dumb to get a yellow and even dumber to risk a second.
  • Tried to do something up front but generally quite ineffective, that goal was good though but unfortunately cancelled.

The match looks exactly like one with both teams in the relegation zone. Both looking very average and sometimes below. Then when you see players like Jordan who are completely out of touch with football, you wonder how come he’s a professional footballer playing for your club of heart after all?

2 Likes

I’m not usually one to wish ill on other people, but I would get genuine satisfaction if some terrible illness befell Hernandez Hernandez and forced him into retirement.

Don’t worry men. Sevilla will get the three points today.

2 Likes

I’d like to see Rakitic move over for Jordan, put YEN on the left side and bring on Mir.

1 Like

Or bring on the kid

1 Like

Sampaoli with a red again…

2 Likes

Sampaoli with a red still gets better results than Lopetegui.

The team is trying. We just dont know how to attack… the time is passing

1 Like

What’s the point of a manager if he can’t stay on the pitch. Second red in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Oh bad luck… keep going guys

How’s that not in? Omg

1 Like

We are actually dangerous in the last 10 minutes, let’s get it done!

3 Likes

Guys I can’t understand. We playing well and 14 shots and 7 on target. I expected us to have similar stats to Cadiz. I guess the club are determined to try move away from bottom but when you down there it’s never easy to score or get the breaks. Least it better going forward.

2 Likes

Funniest stat at half time was Fernando was our top speed guy.

OCampos !!!

He’s gonna do it

4 Likes

Damn that touch by Oliver

4 Likes

Time for a goal!

3 Likes

How many chances!!! We need that goal :weary:

4 Likes

I just don’t know what to think in this game

3 Likes