MD16: Sevilla FC vs Getafe

I am happy so far. The team is pushing the ball into the box and shooting. On counter attacks we have actually been pushing the ball forward looking to catch Getafe out of position. A lot different than most of the year so far. Usually we bring the ball up slowly and pass the ball around the back a bit until we lose possession. More of this aggressiveness and goals will come

2 Likes

Sweet Acuña header for the goal!!!

5 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACUÑAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6 Likes

GET IN!!! Beautiful header by Acuña

5 Likes

Massive goal! Vamos!!

6 Likes

That looks very painful

2 Likes

Acunyahhhhh!!

5 Likes

Beautiful header! Come on, guys!

4 Likes

Wait why do Getafe get the ball?

3 Likes

Why in the bloody world did Getafe get that ball? Soria decided to go all crazy, the ref stops the play while we were on the ball and then decides it’s theres
?

4 Likes

Good goal
 uggg

2 Likes

I don’t have a problem with the referee stopping play. It’s a head injury and the right decision to stop the play. But that has to be our ball

2 Likes

Wow, what? haha

3 Likes

Very lucky there, offside by a hair

1 Like

I think we got lucky there. That looked onside to me.

1 Like

Crappy yellow there. The other player initiated contact on Nianzou. At most you can get a foul out of it. It should be a no call though.

3 Likes

Ref not good, he’s already in my notebook for past transgressions but Getafe have been extremely dirty and he doesn’t blow half of it. Needless to say I knew Sevilla would be the first to get a yellow card.

3 Likes

damn that’s close

4 Likes

I think getafe were robbed there personally.

Better half by us. Much more positive and creating more chances. We controlled possession and defended decent. Great goal by Acuna after excellent free kick from Rakitic. Let’s hope we keep it up!

Vamos Sevilla!

5 Likes