Matchday 2: Sevilla at Granada [2019-20]

Mudo gets the nod over Torres. Interesting. I bet we see Bryan this game.

Sevillaā€™s old boy Yan gets the start for Granada today.

1 Like

And the trainer, Diego Martinez is ex Sevilla Atletico, perhaps the most successful.

Ocampos is so good. That size, quickness, and strength is causing backs all kinds of issues this year.

1 Like

Bang of heads there on ReguilĆ³n; has to come off for a few 13ā€™. 10v10 right now

Heā€™s back on, but doesnā€™t look good.

Why did we just send Reguilon back on when he clearly wasnā€™t fit to continue? Just saw him sobbing his eyes out, I suspect a severe concussion. Eacudero coming on.

Damn Reguiā€¦ get well soon bro

Down on the ground crying now ReguilĆ³n; he never looked like he should be back in the game. Heā€™s coming out now on a stretcher. Terrible by the training staff from Sevilla!

1 Like

Well thatā€™s a night in the hospital of Granada for Reguilon, this is going to be tough.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what the concussion protocol is in Spain, but just before he came back on he was stood on the sideline swaying like he had just been in 8 rounds with Mike Tyson. The trainer was doing all the talk with the referee, really bad on our part to be honest.

3 Likes

You could tell he wasnā€™t ready by looking at him. Player safety should always be first concern with the head.

1 Like

Nolito tries to keep it going with a shot on goal that didnā€™t trouble the keeper 36ā€™

Jordan with a bouncing shot on goal 44ā€™ easy save.

what in the world was that?!?!?!

1 Like

Best chance of the game. Escudero with a power shot at the top of the box from a corner, keeper spills it but Sevilla (De Jong and Carrico) couldnā€™t pounce on it to put it home. 45 +1ā€™

Granada falling down trying to bait the ref into a PK. Shameful futbol on their part.

1 Like

Been a terrible game that first half.

1 Like

Granada fouling and diving like crazy. 11 fouls for Granada to 2 for Sevilla.

Itā€™s never pretty against Granada. I wish Sergio a speedy recovery. That was brutal. Itā€™s tough to get our game going here but we look solid at back and we created a couple of chances. Hopefully we can nick one 2nd half. An ugly win here will do nicely! Vamos!

1 Like