Match Preview – Real Sociedad v Sevilla FC – Week 17

Hate to break it to you, but it is Soria in goal

Agree was saveable, seemed slow to react

1 Like

We had the ball in their box, looked good to get a shot away, yet we went back and back and then Geis gave it away and put us under pressure!

awful

Well Rico was named in the lineup but I expect much of the same from Soria I’m afraid.

1 Like

Ganso with the overhead kick over the bar!

Slightly promising signs that we could get back into this

1 Like

Ben Yedder reminded me of Gameiro there with that run and shot!

Vamos!

GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Ben Yedder

One of the few times we have seen WBY create his own goal. Nice to see.

1 Like

Well played Ben Yedder on the goal. He showed the same kind of skill in his hattrick last year in Anoeta. But that was about all that was positive from the 1st half from us. I expect a stronger response from La Real to be honest. Our guys, once again, don’t seem up for it. Can’t even see hope on the bench either.

1 Like

How are you watching? Streaming or on the TV?

Interesting (perhaps more than the game) Sergio Rico named in Orgullo de Nervion, and later in goles messenger as goalkeeper, but in goes David Soria, was there a last minute change of opinion?

Messenger sends the lineup one hour before kick-off, but it’s often late, awaiting the official confirmation I suppose ??? very strange.

Bit of a golazo by Ben Yed but we’re destroyed as a unit. Talking to Sevillistas here, the one word that keeps echoing back is Iborra.

TV, Bein Sport (in Canada)

TV for me

Guido Pizarro out of next match

Will miss the derbi vrs Betis

With no N’Zonzi and no Pizarro we are going to be a little bit light in defensive midfield

1 Like

3 warming up, Nolito is one of them Mudo and Carole. (Carole ???).

(Pizzaro yellow) Who is going to play against Betis, crisis.

Now warming up Borja Lasso and Muriel, wow.

Mudo is putting on the shirt

too many backwards passes when we could be going forward

switched off after their sub

far too much space

3-1.

I feel relieved, like when I wished the first half 5-0 in Madrid would extend to 8-0 or 10-0, only to get rid of this manager.

Bye bye Berizzo

have to admit we are as good as Celta Vigo were under him. i.e Not good enough