M33: Real Sociedad vs Sevilla FC

Lope is too conservative. Give too much possession to Sociedad.

1 Like

Baffling. Only la liga refs logic lol

2 Likes

Our plan seems to be ‘get the ball back to Bono’

1 Like

This second half is really boring.

1 Like

How was that not a fucking foul ref you useless prick?! :rage:

1 Like

Same shit happened earlier and he called that on Jordan.

1 Like

Well done ref, the only person in the stadium or watching at home that didn’t see the foul on YEN.

4 Likes

It’s Ok Sevilla defend well but it’s always a matter of time before Var spots a minor infraction and bam.

3 Likes

Yeah it worries me too. Especially the fact this win would get us near the big 3. Can see the ref trying to screw us. Hope it doesn’t happen

1 Like

I love this red kit by the way.

2 Likes

Same my favourite sevilla kit at moment. I still remember the pink one we used to have in 2006-2007 season haha

2 Likes

The White and Navy this season look a little sloppy, but the Red is :kissing_heart::ok_hand:t3: C’est Magnifique!!!

1 Like

So weekend we play Real Madrid, Atlético play Barca. Interesting!

Get in boys!!! Right behind that top three now. Pressure is on! My bet is back alive! :rofl:

5 Likes

Just got mine in the mail. Put Jordan on the back of it. I also got a white one with Rakitic on it.

2 Likes

Exciting times! We did our job! You just never know! Dare to dream? Haha No I know it’s not gonna happen but it’s nice to dream it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will wear my red Kounde CL one soon, injured at the moment though.

3 Likes

As others said, we should have had a better result today. Too many missed chances against a team that can’t be messed with, even though they weren’t threatening enough after their goal. YEN (2) and Fernando (1) both missed 3 clear 100% chances to seal the game off, thus making things harder unnecessarily for us.

Very important 3 points anyway, in a match that we dominated and were better that the opponent for most of it. Well done to all the players!

Now onto Levante on Wednesday to finish the away game trilogy, hopefully coming out with 3 points there as well.

VAMOS!

6 Likes

If only for a minute, let me dream

4 Likes

Glad we pulled through again guys, every game we win we can just see and watch what happens. Every win is a step closer. Strange things might happen you never know, Getafe - Real, if Real win no pasa nada. But just if not Haha

7 Likes