M31: Villarreal vs Sevilla [2019-20]

Respectable. wow.

1 Like

Holy fuck what a save.

1 Like

Was a decent save. But can’t help thinking from there unmarked, de Jong really should have buried it.

2 Likes

Since Vazquez came on has he touched the ball? Don’t think I have heard his name once yet.

1 Like

We had chances to win this but still would take a draw now!

1 Like

Those two yellow cards for Ocampos and Fernando will be rescinded on appeal if Sevilla wish it. Disgraceful referee.

1 Like

Agreed a top striker, drops it on his knee/chest and smashes that through the net.

3 Likes

Was a little behind him having seen a replay, but should still be putting Asenjo in the net with the ball if needs be. Weak effort for an “aerial expert”.

2 Likes

Yeh true, although in his positioning it he plans to do it like he did directly.

1 Like

There’s Vazquez touching the ball. :sweat_smile:

Would be a great time to score !!!

1 Like

Can you imagine being a striker having to play vs Diego Carlos…

3 Likes

Last chance!

Gaaaaargh! Game over! Probably an even point, better than getting nothing ultimately, keeps the points tally ticking over.

2 Likes

Frankly, nooooooooo.

2 Likes

Very Glad with the turn around! Not only score wise, but play wise completely revived into something aggresive, atleast shows we can do it makes me happy and especially when it is needed. Very important point. Happy sevillista here.

4 Likes

Damnit, was really thinking we could’ve snatched a win in the final 10 minutes.

Well a point is a point, time to win it when we should - in the next 3 games.

3 Likes

Very happy with that. We took it to them 2nd half. We dominated the possession and chances. Could easily have won it.

However, I’m just glad we never lost it at the end. That would have been hard to bear. From a tricky run of games we took 6 points.

Now we have winnable games coming. If we play like we did 2nd half and for most the Barca match then we will do very well. I’m confident of top 4 on what I have seen.

3 Likes

Yeah that was a huge point against a tough team. Should be able to get back to our winning ways on Friday at home. Lopes will not see another minute this season. Lara would have shown more.

3 Likes

Rony Lopes what a weird signing.

1 Like