M22: Sevilla FC vs Getafe CF [20/21]

yeah it came to the chest but to the side, so his arm helped it get in the right direction. Even tho it is slightly, I think its fair.

1 Like

Hit his hand, seemed like his hand was in front of his chest though
I couldn’t really tell thouth

1 Like

Monchi yelling at the ref there too. Not happy.

1 Like

No handball there, from the direct front angle it was ball to abdominals. Ref plays his cards as suspected.

Sevilla have to be totally superior to win this.

1 Like

Not the greatest shot from Koundé

Maksimovic again, dangerously close. Jeez.

1 Like

Handball from Nyom? That definitely was a corner, or at least a free kick, don’t assume it really matters though

Goalless but eventfull game, not a bad watch.

1 Like

No me gusta este ref.

1 Like

I think your frames are skipping a bit there Tim.

1 Like

Two penalties not seen by the ref, and Nyom has gotten away with probably 5 fouls already

There was a recurring error (twice) in the first part, O’liver went through the centre and had an oasis of space in front but chose to pass to O’Campos. What he should have done is continue ahead and draw in the defenders, then he can pass to O’Campos or whoever in more space, or even have a shot on goal.

2 Likes

We have to do better on those counters. Once he made that pass, i knew the play was dead. I reckon Torres doesn’t trust himself in front of goal.

3 Likes

Halftime against Getafe and it’s 0-0 again. Not the typical game this time, cause we did get some good looks. Needed better finishing. Ocampos’ goal didn’t look like a clear handball to me. But we go again. Loving Torres’ work defensively.

1 Like

I don’t think so, the ball hit the wedding tackle area, went up to abdominals, perhaps grazed the arm but wasn’t deflected by it. I’ve seen it 20 times from several angles but the ref only needed two seconds !

Well it definitely grazed and up the speed and its a deflection, I don´t wanna blame the ref for this one. He also got it from the VAR who gave it to him.

Fernando on for Gudelj. And is it raining? You don’t see that very often in Seville

1 Like

YEN probably hits that higher than he was far out

1 Like

Also a succesfull dribble from Ocampos skipping past this time.

1 Like