ok

1 Like

3 points done, 7 to go…

Negatives: Ocampos

Positives: Vidal, Suso

6 Likes

I honestly feel like 90% of our games end 1-0

6 Likes

I thought Suso was useless in the first half, great in the second. But the man of the match was Acuña, superb.

Ocampos needs direction, help, but i don’t think it’s happening.

3 Likes

Welcome to Lope’s Sevilla.

Low-scoring
Teeth-grinding
Heart-stopping moments
Gudelj

6 Likes

Yes, Acuna was awesome.

2 Likes

Couldn’t have described it better :rofl:

2 Likes

And he wrote it in a Monty Python style prose.

3 Likes

@TimSpence2 are you on what’s app ? If so shoot me a message at

1 Like

I can’t quite work it out. Is he trying too hard to be the superstar all the time or is he just a one season wonder? Happened to plenty of players before.

1 Like

I think it might be that the trainer is an ex-goalkeeper (sorry don’t mean to offend). I think Lope is an obsessive defensive thinker

1 Like

Should effect how Ocampos plays though.

Just saw the highlights, poor goalkeeping for the goal it must be said, trying to be too flash with it and ended up looking a right tit. :joy:

Another match played as always, we really needed this win, 6x time this year win with 1:0. Oscar doesn’t take chances when he starts, he plays average. Acuna is suberb, probably on the same level as Reguillon. Glad to se that Vidal preform well, because we will need back up for Navas this season. Also someone said early, we need to be more effective on counterattack, we don’t even try to score more goals this way.

1 Like

Unable to watch, but had my gf updating me a bit. So atleast we don’t stumble our next hard run on the first hurdle. How we get the goal I don’t know but I’m glad we did and the boys pulled through in the end.
Villareal will be the real challenge tho.

Just watched a highlight video, and was honestly surprised by how many chances and half chances we created. All after another, plentyfull. I feel like normally it stops before getting that far. But in this one it kept going and going. Very good sign in my opinion. Gives me more hope for upcoming games.

3 Likes

This season is actually shaping up a bit now. We are a point behind Barcelona with 1 game in hand on them.

We are 3 points behind Villarreal with 2 games in hand, beat them and we go level with potential to open up a 6 point gap. Then Real Sociedad we have to play soon, and we have 3 games in hand on them.

In theory we aren’t that far off of third if we keep our nerve and keep winning. Only way we catch Atletico is if we beat them twice this season now.

3 Likes

@TimSpence2 joins us this week!

4 Likes

Me with my €8 bendy stick microphone had all the accoustics of speaking into a cardboard box while you guys had pro mics. Well I have a decent mic and mixer so I’ll have to rig them up next time. Anyhow it was great speaking to you guys, thanks a bundle it was a real pleasure.

4 Likes