List for Las Palmas Game is Out

1 Like

ARANA!!!

1 Like

Didn’t have time to post up the usual match preview this week, but I would suspect we will rotate a bit before Man Utd come to town midweek.

Muriel in the squad, and hopefully stays injury free if selected.

Could we finally see Arana get some action?

Great opportunity to keep the pressure on the teams above, and the teams below are still breathing heavily down our neck

According to radio Marca the starting 11 will be

Rico; Navas, Mercado, Lenglet, Layún; Nzonzi, Pizarro; Sarabia, Vázquez, Correa; Ben Yedder

They have usually been right, so we will see.

I hope Arana is on the bench and gets some action after we have made the game safe :yum: so we can see how he is going to fit in…or maybe not :thinking:

1 Like

Vamos Sevilla! Let’s keep our winning run going. Man Utd the big game but we need still keep up with the top teams in the league! Some squad rotation and we can see the new guys play again!

Vamos!

Arana left out again

Yeah, not sure why he’s been discarded again, same as Ganso, there’s simply no real explination behind it…

Great football and goal by Sarabia! Great teamwork! Vamos!

Nice warm up for Champions even though the last minute offside call saved us from a demoralizing tie. Big 3 points now time to break the last 16 voodoo curse

We were very lucky today.

I thought the offside call was wrong at the time and tv replays tend to agree. These are the decisions that always seem to go against teams that are struggling near the bottom of any football league. But we should have wrapped up the game long before that with the number of chances we had. :astonished:

2 Likes

Important 3 points. I don’t think Las Palmas deserved a draw to be honest, but as Brian said we should’ve wrapped this one way earlier.

Anyway, a very exciting match ahead vs. Man Utd. Eliminating them would be a football dream come true, more so that they have a manager like Mou.

VAMOS MI SEVILLA!!! VAMOS CAMPEON!!!

1 Like

Banega ruled out for the first match vs. Man Utd? Can anyone confirm?

Both Banega and Muriel trained with the team this morning so he could be close to a return

2 Likes