La Liga 2022-23 Season Thread

Dani Alves jailed without bail, didn’t expect that.

1 Like

We bought the tickets :). You list pretty much sums up our life. I had paella last night…that counts right? I am sure I will have a Cruzcampo or three today. We always take a picture in front of the stadium. Classic picture…everyone does it and then we have a memory pop up later. I love Jamon. My wife not so much, but that means more for me.

2 Likes

We are at the stadium right now and there are a lot of people protesting. Kind of crazy right now

4 Likes

You need to change your location, Mr.-I’m-going-to-make-everyone-here-jealous-and-retire-to-Sevilla :wink:

3 Likes

LOL…I tried to change it but it wouldn’t take. I am not too tech savvy so it is probably user error. For any out-of-towners who make it here, I will buy the first Cruzcampo. :).

6 Likes

My location seems to have disappeared from after my name.

2 Likes

Anyone hear the latest on what’s going on with Tecatito and Papu injuries? Would like to have both of those guys back, especially Tecatito.

2 Likes

What was it before? I can fix it.

2 Likes

South London.

Could do with some help with that, can’t see the options to include your location on the profile page

1 Like

On my way in last night.

2 Likes

Oh ok , so lm not missing anything

Honestly, I’m surprised there’s so much optimism that Tecatito will come back this year. The dude broke his leg five months ago.

We all know that our medical staff is inept with routine care. I don’t see any way for them to rehab a fracture…

1 Like

Tecatito might return to training by the end of this week, and Papu in early February.

1 Like

Is this round of CdR home and away? Or single match? As I think of it… its always single match, no?

1 Like

Single until semi finals.

2 Likes

Jose Angel Carmona scored for Elche against Osasuna. Good for him!

2 Likes

Here’s how the season is going from Monchi’s perspective.

3 Likes

Love to see that passion and how much it means. Shows what a huge win that was last night. Hopefully one that can catapult our season.

An improvement of 7 points in 4 games since the restart and two Copa wins. Keep that up and we’ll be okay.

6 Likes

Anyone who ever doubts Monchi’s work… Always remember this man has Sevilla FC in his heart!!! :white_heart::heart:

2 Likes