Kounde trade for riqui Puig

I’m smoking nothing but water

I’ll trade BRAITHWATE for en neysri

Support a decent proper team kid, don’t jump on the Real Madrid / Barcelona bandwagon like I did when I first got into Spanish football.

1 Like

No

I’ve been supporting Barca since I was little

1 Like

Yeah he’s a proper fan he’s not a bandwagon

3 Likes

And I used to like Real Madrid when I was younger, but when you see the crap that both they and Barcelona get up to, and you realise this isn’t how football is supposed to be, you soon grow out of it.

2 Likes

If you’re indeed 10, then my bad. You shouldn’t be smoking anything. Don’t do drugs, kid.

And i don’t think there’s anyone on your squad we would trade for anyway.

3 Likes

Ansu Fati?

3 Likes

True lol

And we don’t take cheques from Barcelono either !

2 Likes

What’s a cheque

1 Like

Welcome to the forum anyhow :+1:

3 Likes

A payment method used before money transfers, I think it’s a check in USA

3 Likes

Ohhhhh thanks. You’re British I assume?

3 Likes

Spanish my bad

3 Likes

I actually got a cheque sent to me recently, hadn’t had one in ages. They are just basically as said a form of payment that isn’t cash. Trouble is they take about 3 days to clear, unlike cash / bank transfer. :sweat_smile:

Cannot remember the last time I had a cheque book.

1 Like

An Irish descended Yorkshireman but I’ve spent 30 years outside of the UK, so I’m a bit unclassified.

5 Likes

He’s what we call an Ex-pat.

2 Likes

For the older members on here, was having a laugh recently but a shops credit card machine stopped working so they had to use those old contraptions they had in the 90s for people to make payments?

Remember them where they put the card and a carbon bit of paper then swiped it? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes