Hello!

Nooooo… I just went to Seville in 2006 and been a fan of the club (and Bėtis!) since then. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I am, but my wife couldn’t care less about the sport. It was my brother in law that really got me hooked.

4 Likes

Who would do anything like that???

2 Likes

Hmm. When I type :poop: it displays a :poop: emoji.

4 Likes

It’s @ChrisLail 's fault :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Getting around the poop emoji filter results in watching Montella era Sevilla matches over and over again @SurreySevilla

5 Likes

That is so awesome! Yeah the little old ladies can definitely talk trash that’s for sure, I have seen it first hand in the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan and it was so bad ass! When I was studying abroad, I went to the Sevilla - Atletico game and I sat on the lowest level in the Preferencia side of the stadium, probably 10 -15 rows back from the pitch, and the players on the pitch were definitely within shouting distance. I sat next to this really nice old lady, probably in her 80’s, who would curse out Fernando Torres every time he ran by us and was cussing like a sailor at all of the Atletico players that were near us. She was such a nice woman and we struck up a lovely conversation before the game and during halftime, but it was the best to see her talking trash and I couldn’t help but laugh and be amazed by her! Obviously Christin’s grandmother is the same way and I love it!

6 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this question. The only ones that I can think of is @Mark_EG. He married a Sevillana and they have two really awesome kids. I know a few Americans that snagged a Sevillano like @Manuelmunoz1975 .

From Texas to Alaska wow, there’s plenty of states to fill inbetween, I’m betting on Washington or Nevada next. Anyhow, welcome all new guys.

3 Likes

hahaha only when we took her to her first Sevilla game and the supporters got into a few chants and we were like “what did they say?” and her response was “that’s too inappropriate to repeat!” She has had season tickets to the “Washington Football Team” for many many years, so she’s very aware of what people say at sporting events, but she definitely wasn’t going to tell us!

3 Likes