Happy holidays!

To the MM family and Sevillistas all around the world:

Happy end-of-year holidays to you and your loved ones!

Wishing you all the best, cheers! :beers:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

6 Likes

Happy holidays los amigos! Here’s to a much better new year! Thanks for all you guys do for Sevilla and this site.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas!!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone !

4 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

3 Likes

Happy Fiestas to everyone. Sorry about the cyclone snow bomb USA.
If @jdecourcey is passing Christmas in Sevilla he’ll be happy with the temperatures, we still had windows open at midnight and 18 - 20º C.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Take care and have a fabulous Christmas and happy new year in advance too! Let’s hope 2023 is a much better year for Sevilla than 2022. Looking forward to la liga resuming as well.

5 Likes

It was - 14 C here yesterday morning. I told Christin that it was 70 degrees in Spain right now FYI.

4 Likes

Wishing a safe and happy holiday season to you & yours! :hugs:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone! I can finally show off a gift for @NayNayAK. I won this Momento auction from the CL game against Dortmund and have kept quiet about it since. I took it out of the box it came in and had it framed. I included a picture of Navas from the game plus the QR code and info from the Momento website in the frame. @NayNayAK was super surprised and happy with his Christmas gift.

@ACM_Reda

7 Likes

That’s an awesome gift!

6 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone, best of wishes and a healthy 2023. Cheers, from Korea.

5 Likes

Happy holidays amigos! Thanks for being an awesome group and sticking with us through the crappy seasons.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

8 Likes

Happy holidays!

Love the image here because if we take the analogy one step further…all we need to avoid the cliff is a sharp right turn. The teams in the river are in a more precarious position, if you ask me, :joy:

Source: Relevo Deportes

8 Likes

Finally, good to remember that 2023 wasn’t all bad for Sevillistas.

https://twitter.com/UEFAcom_es/status/1739248875397845382?t=XTIl0QOF-9jFJmWwQeKDGA&s=19

¡Olé!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy and healthy new year.

Here’s hoping for a better 2024 for Sevilla!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all the Sevillistas around the world, beginning with the amazing Monchismen family.

Cheers to a wonderful 2024!

9 Likes

Feliz Navidad my friends, and good health to you all! :beers::wine_glass:

9 Likes