EUROCOPA 2024

4 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

These announcers are really dogging Navas

1 Like

According to the BBC, as the Spanish players were celebrating, a photographer slid on the pitch and bumped into Morata causing Morata to twist his knee. Imagine missing the final because of a rash foul from a photographer :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

When he came onto the scene it was already directly clear. But tonight again, Yamal is unbelievable. What a young man.

Rodri is so insanely good as well. Man Spain are a pleasure to watch.

Engeland or Netherlands who will it be. Doesn’t really matter Spain beat the two best ones already.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I thought so too, surprised by the quality of Rodri not by Jamal who can do great things although it’s not always guaranteed.

I always want Spain to win and I’m not a fan of the English team, haven’t been since the late 1970’s. So I’m with Spain for the final.

5 Likes

Wait a second, @TimSpence2 I know you’re a resident of Spain…but aren’t you British? Don’t they like have to remove your passport if you support Spain on Sunday?

4 Likes

If England wins tonight, I’ll be verrry salty.

But at the same time, that’s tournament football. As long as you win/score when it matters most, you will lift the trophy.

1 Like

As a Scot, I’ll be supporting Spain.

As a Scot, working in a bar full of England fans, I’ll be supporting Spain all the more.

7 Likes

Well, Spanish police took my UK driving licence off me when they issued a Spanish one, that puzzled me.

This result forecasting business is proving more difficult that it sounds but I’m going for Spain to win 2-0.

4 Likes

What a match from Spain. Yamal and WIlliams were great, but I would have to give Olmo man of the tournament. He was on fire scoring and assisting leading up to the final, then he had an amazing clearance off of the goal line saving the tying goal for England.

4 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Euro 2024 Ispanya GIF by Latin Crazy Tribe

3 Likes

Jesus got his second after 12 years!!! :es::es:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Well there were more Spain fans than expected, but this is Scotland after all!

Wore the Gold & Maroon NB shirt from 2016 - 17 as that is the closest to the Spain colours that I own. :slight_smile:

Rest assured that Glasgow will be enjoying their fair weekend tonight!

3 Likes

Navas five for five in finals of international tournaments.

6 Likes